Visited Panjim last week and had booked this hotel after reading some great reviews. However, it was a mixed experience. I had taken a triple seater room and stayed for 5 nights. So here are the pros and cons of this hotel.
- Great location. In the heart of Panjim, walking distance from market, temples, restaurants, riverside and most other places.
- Spacious rooms, generally clean and comfortable.
- Prompt service. Good staff.
- Nice little restaurant with a decent buffet breakfast.
- Safe and reliable.
- Needs renovation. Paint chipping off the walls in some places. Leaking taps and worn out polish on wooden furniture. Dirty corridor and staircase walls. Heard it is going in for major renovation after a couple of months so no new painting etc expected before that.
- Saw a small cockroaches in the room on a couple of occasions.
If you are looking for a safe and convenient place, it doesn't get better than this but do not expect top notch interiors. This hotel has everything but it it is all rundown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Economy Resorts of Goa, 3-star hotel located in Panaji Goa, gives luxurious and unforgettable experience near Mandovi River Goa, Fine Dining near 18th June Road, Goa tourism, Banquet Hall near General Bernardo Guedes Road India, Multi-cuisine restaurant and bar near General Costa Alvares Road Goa 403001. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Delmon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Delmon Goa/Panaji