“good and clean oasis with very kind staff” 4 of 5 stars

Quality Hotel DV Manor
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   M G Road | Venkateswarapuram, Vijayawada 520010, India   |
Ranked #2 of 15 hotels in Vijayawada
Schaffhausen
“good and clean oasis with very kind staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

very well led and organized hotel which gave me (Swiss) a safe and clean home inmidst of Vijayawada. Very nice and clean hotel and room. Only negative point: the lift did not work some time. Staff was very polite and helpful.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
, General Manager at Quality Hotel DV Manor, responded to this review, December 23, 2012
Dear Sir, Greetings from Quality Hotel D V Manor, Vijayawada, India. Team DV Manor appreciates your kind gesture of posting a review about our hotel. We are delighted to learn that you had a pleasant and comfortable stay. Such great comments inspire us to work for perfection towards guest's utmost delight.

We wish to inform you that we have, now, installed new high speed digital capsule elevators for guest comfort.

We, also, wish to state that we have recently been awarded Award of Excellence by the state tourism authorities.

Thanking you and looking forward to the pleasure of serving you again.

Wishing you, your family and friends Merry X-Mas and happy New Year.

With warm regards,

Rajesh Berry, General Manager
Quality Hotel D V Manor

129 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Was pleasantly surprised to see such a luxurious hotel at so low a price. DV Manor located at the centre of this spicy city. The rooms are excellent and food extremely tasty but I would recommend a small restaurant situated very near to this hotel for the tastiest biryani I have ever had in my life. I look forward to visiting this hotel again

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Vijayawada, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Rooms of the hotel are good.Located at Heart of the city,easy to locate,easy to get transported,people are professional,One should taste,Bisse-bela bath at mid of the night at restaurant.24 hours restaurant.spa is good with all facilities.

Room Tip: Northern side of the restaurant. is quite and good without disturbance.second prefference is west si...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Chennai (Madras), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Have stayed there couple of times, last time being in Mar 12. Very good rooms, good quality food and excellent location. All in all, good package in decent pricing. Can be picked up whenever visit Vijayawada.

Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Chennai (Madras), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is my second home since I always keep getting reassured experiencing the hospitality which is provided right from the reception upto the kitchen department. It is really awesome to note the consistency and improvements extended by the hotel staffs and this would be possible only because of the support, encouragement and passion being focussed by the senior management. I hav been patronising this hotel since mid of 1990 and I feel very proud to call this hotel as my second home. Wishing the management and the staff to keep raising their bar of CUSTOMER DELIGHT to ensure that every guest calls this hotel as their second home.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms which is facing the main road.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

This was my first time to Vijaywada and it is always a fight to get a good hotel in small towns due to lack of options and your "town class limits" for DA. Though our admin initially didn't find any good hotel in Vijawada and left me at my own mercy; 2 days before my visit she booked us at D V Manor. Before taking my flight casually checked the website, looked good but then i crossed my figures. Frankly, didn't have any expectations but was very impressed.

Reaching D V Manor from airport is not a problem at all. every one knows this hotel and despite me completely alien to Telugu, the prepaid taxi guy got the name D V Manor. I was told 45 mins but reached there before that. It is in new town vijaywada (2 town as they call) on MG Road. practically at the center of the town, and for a town of 5 km radius, commuting to any place from this hotel is not much.

I was impressed by the lobby and welcome. and as soon as i entered my room; immediate reaction was "WOW"..simply because, I didn't expect to find this to be equal to good hotels of Hyderabad, Bangalore, or any other Metro. Very spacious room, wooden floor with half carpet. shower cubical in a spacious bath. Sony LED, couch, study desk, tea maker, fridge, one touch sleep mode for lights, everything you need...

then came time to check service levels. When my request for a ash tray was turned down, I realized that I have forgot to ask for a smoking room. I politely requested to allot me a smoking room; which can only be decided by the manager. After 10 mins of waiting on my second call, I was informed that since I have already started using the room they would not allot a new room to me; however, ash tray is on its way. I was impressed as there was no discussion, no debate, a polite request from my side, and equally accommodating service from the hotel. during my 3 day stay, all my service calls were answered without and reminders, room service was done as per my requested timing and not their routine timing.

Food is something a business traveler is always apprehensive about. Reaching cafe for Breakfast looked the same as in any other hotel. The spread was very nice, mix of southern variety, north indian puri sabji, egg, salads, breads, juices practically everything. I enjoyed it throughly. (made me skip my lunch as i was full). Ordered dinner in my room, a lite bisse bhela bhat was nice and to my surprise, the regular dal tadka was also impressive (for a hotel in southern india).

The best part was the cost. Don't know if our admin stuck a special deal or there was some corporate offer running. The bill amount was surprisingly low.

Great stay...delighted even more while paying...:)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by Quality Inn DV Manor, Vijayawada staff for offering the best of the world in terms of food and service. The service staff at DV Manor is well manered and very attentive to the customer needs. Every member of the staff seems to be there to make your experience the best you have ever had.
Also noteworthy is the Springs-Coffe Shop, a trip to the 24 hour coffee shop is highly advised. The hotel is clean and well maintained. Room decor is inviting and the guests' needs are anticipated. Rooms are spacious, beautifully decorated, and furnished with high quality furniture.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Been to Quality Hotel DV Manor? Share your experiences!