My boyfriend and I stayed one week in Barbara’s bed and breakfast in April. You have to imagine a jungle tree house all made in wood. Barbara was really helpful with tips for restaurant and things to do. The wifi connection was always good. We had a bedroom with our private bathroom next door (you have to go out of the room). There is no air conditioning in the house but you get a nice breeze. The bed was a king size and the mattress was a bit disappointing for my usual level of comfort. The breakfast was excellent every morning (we had eggs with potatoes and fruits or pancakes). The veranda is a really nice and quiet place to relax where you can enjoy the sea view. The roof top terrace is actually non usable and will be repaired. The house is situated 600 metres inside the land which usually took us 15 minutes walking from the West end main road.
This bed and breakfast if perfect if you want something quiet (except for the birds) ans with few people (2 bedrooms and 2 apartments).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the best location on the island, West End, just a short walk to downtown bars, restaurants, dive shops and the beaches. Standing on a hill top with a panoramic deck for sunbathing and relaxing, surrounded by an amazing ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Hotel West End
- Roatan Bed And Breakfast Apartments
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Honduras - West End