Roatan Bed and Breakfast was our first experience in Roatan and we are very very happy about the choice we made!! A real beautiful place, all clean,with a complete kitchen and bathroom, comfortable bedroom, and the most important the wonderful owner Barbara!! She is really kind and very helpfull to plan some trip on the island! During our vacation it was rainy but we still enjoy roatan island!! and what about the 8 beautiful dive we made with west end divers!!! we already expect to take our next vacation time at the same place! Have nice trip and say hello to Barbara for us!!
Ho and by the way, we are vegetarian, and we eat very well here!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the best location on the island, West End, just a short walk to downtown bars, restaurants, dive shops and the beaches. Standing on a hill top with a panoramic deck for sunbathing and relaxing, surrounded by an amazing ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, HostelWorld and Odigeo so you can book your Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Hotel West End
- Roatan Bed And Breakfast Apartments
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Honduras - West End