the apartments at barbara's b&b are simple and quaint and tucked just far enough away from the noise and tourists of west bay. the showers are HOT, the rooms stay cool even without the ac (it was actually cool enough with the ceiling fans that we needed a blanket!), and it is clean. the bed was not super comfortable and the breakfast left a little to be desired but overall we had a really great stay. barbara was helpful and kind and we would recommend this place to any traveler needing their own little space with a kitchen and beautiful hammocks to hang out in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the best location on the island, West End, just a short walk to downtown bars, restaurants, dive shops and the beaches. Standing on a hill top with a panoramic deck for sunbathing and relaxing, surrounded by an amazing ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld and Odigeo so you can book your Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Hotel West End
- Roatan Bed And Breakfast Apartments
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Honduras - West End