West End itself is a nice and convenient place to stay on Roatan island.
For affordable accommodation, I would highly recommend anyone to stay with Barbara at her property. She is a very nice young and attractive Italian lady - also very helpful and informative. Her place is in a quieter wooded area of West End but only a short walk to the restaurants and shops. This place has gorgeous view of the stunning bays of West End from the roof top. The rooms, bathrooms and communal areas are large and comfortable. Hot water is readilly available - which is important. I had many bad experiences with hot water supply in chilly places like Fortuna and Monteverde, Costa Rica and Chiapas, Mexico in affordable inns. Her breakfast is reasonably good too - though I offer more sumptious breakfast at my own guest house in Bali. But then, I am feeding largely Aussies, Kiwis, Malaysians and Singaporeans from the nearby countries who eat alot during breakfast time. Guests from continental Europe eat less.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the best location on the island, West End, just a short walk to downtown bars, restaurants, dive shops and the beaches. Standing on a hill top with a panoramic deck for sunbathing and relaxing, surrounded by an amazing ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Hotel West End
- Roatan Bed And Breakfast Apartments
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Honduras - West End