My boyfriend and I stayed at Barbara's "Roatán Bead and breakfast", after a lot of research we decided to stay there, and it was the best choice we could have make, we got there late at night and had a bit of trouble finding the inn, but that was no problem at all, Barbara came to find us and took us to our lovely apartment. We had reservations for 3 nights and ended up staying 5! The apartment was impeccable, fresh towels, hot water, comfortable and clean bed, and it even had a kitchenette so we were able to save a little by cooking some of our meals. Barbara was the perfect host, one day we forgot to buy oil to cook and she kindly gave us some. This really is an idyllic place to stay in roatán, beautiful, has a perfect location, completely affordable, and on top of that you get the best host ever!
We can't wait to go back!, Thank you Barbara for an amazing time!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the best location on the island, West End, just a short walk to downtown bars, restaurants, dive shops and the beaches. Standing on a hill top with a panoramic deck for sunbathing and relaxing, surrounded by an amazing ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Hotel West End
- Roatan Bed And Breakfast Apartments
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Honduras - West End