Thanks to Barbara's amazing organisation I had a Fan-New Year-tastic time on Roatan. I stayed in one of Barbara's, clean, well-equipped and quiet apartments. The BnB is located about 6-8 mins walk from the main hub of West End. So, not far to find all amenities anyone would need on hols. A great beach for sunning/snorkling/diving and food outlets, shops and bookstores. A 10-15 min taxi/collectivo ride to the supermarkets. A multitude of 'things to do' (just ask Barbara) or just relax with a book in a hammock at Roatan BnB especially sitting on Barbara's rooftop for a stunning sunset over the sea. I'll be back for more!
- Also Known As:
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Hotel West End
- Roatan Bed And Breakfast Apartments
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Hotel
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Honduras - West End
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the best location on the island, West End, just a short walk to downtown bars, restaurants, dive shops and the beaches. Standing on a hill top with a panoramic deck for sunbathing and relaxing, surrounded by an amazing ocean view. ... more less