I stayed at the Roatan bed and Breakfast in November of 2012 and was welcomed with open arms by Barbara. The B&B was a great place to stay! Staying with Barbara is like staying will family, very warm and friendly! She was more than helpful with details about Roatan and phone calls in Spanish if i needed. The room I had was very spacious and bright with a huge bed. I had my own bathroom which was also large and bright. Breakfasts were always full of food and very good. Barbara even made me lunch one day out of the goodness of her heart. The front porch has a beautiful view and a hammock to read in. The upper deck is good for stargazing, views and yoga although needs a tiny bit of repair on one side but no big deal really. The B&B is back from the main drag of the west end, which I liked, just a short walk to everything you need. Barbara is also friends with some of the divers and will tell you which shop to go with. The main room is large and open and full of books for some leisure time if it's a rainy day. All in all a wonderful stay with Barbara and Peppe the cat, I highly recommend it and will return for another stay, very good value.
- Also Known As:
- Roatan Bed And Breakfast Apartments
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Hotel
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Hotel West End
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Honduras - West End
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the best location on the island, West End, just a short walk to downtown bars, restaurants, dive shops and the beaches. Standing on a hill top with a panoramic deck for sunbathing and relaxing, surrounded by an amazing ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.