We stayed with Barbara while backpacking through Honduras. The accommodation was way above our expectations. The wood clad house has wonderful character and the breeze blowing through the open plan floors was so refreshing. Barbara is a very welcoming host and very helpful. Her breakfasts are lovely. It is a 10 min walk up an unmetalled road with little light but it is quiet and very safe. It is quite steep so may be a problem to people with restricted mobility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the best location on the island, West End, just a short walk to downtown bars, restaurants, dive shops and the beaches. Standing on a hill top with a panoramic deck for sunbathing and relaxing, surrounded by an amazing ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Hotel West End
- Roatan Bed And Breakfast Apartments
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Honduras - West End