Barbara was welcoming and friendly from the moment we arrived, making sure that we had everything that we needed and gave great suggestions on activities the island had to offer. The room and bathroom were very clean and she made the bed daily. Breakfast was served on your own time schedule so there was no need to wake up early just to make it in time. Pepperoni is the best cat I've ever met! Also within 10 min of the beach, restaurants and bars but still tucked away in a private quiet area with a great view. Beautiful wooden cabin-like place. Would definitely choose this place again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the best location on the island, West End, just a short walk to downtown bars, restaurants, dive shops and the beaches. Standing on a hill top with a panoramic deck for sunbathing and relaxing, surrounded by an amazing ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Hotel West End
- Roatan Bed And Breakfast Apartments
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Honduras - West End