Our stay at Bed & Breakfast Roatán with lovely host Barbara was amazing. It’s a very unique place to stay in the middle of the forest, nevertheless only about 5 minutes’ walk to the beach front of West End. The wooden house is extremely well embedded in the surroundings and it has a relaxing atmosphere. The spacious roof top terrace not only offers amazing views over the rainforest and the sea, but also gave me the possibility to do some bird watching in the early morning. Additionally, there is a smaller balcony with hammock and cosy seats to hang out. Careful, don’t forget to put on enough insect repellent!
Barbara is caring a lot about the well-being of her guests and made our stay there unforgettable. The breakfast she prepared every morning (which by the way is included in the very good value price) is delicious and absolutely appropriate concerning the high temperature and humidity. Furthermore, she gave us many hints how to make the most of our 4 days on the beautiful Caribbean island. If ever visiting Honduras again, I would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the best location on the island, West End, just a short walk to downtown bars, restaurants, dive shops and the beaches. Standing on a hill top with a panoramic deck for sunbathing and relaxing, surrounded by an amazing ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Hotel West End
- Roatan Bed And Breakfast Apartments
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Honduras - West End