My girlfriend and I initially booked to stay a few days here as a base to exploring West End but ended up staying 3 weeks as we were so happy there.
The location is a walk down into West End, but what a walk it is. We saw monkeys, lizards, parrots, giant crabs and more- every 10 minute walk into town was an adventure in itself.
The host, Barbara, was hugely welcoming, with endless recommendations and interesting stories about life on the island over the years.
We stayed in one of the downstairs apartments, and loved being able to sit out watching the sunset.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the best location on the island, West End, just a short walk to downtown bars, restaurants, dive shops and the beaches. Standing on a hill top with a panoramic deck for sunbathing and relaxing, surrounded by an amazing ocean view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld and Odigeo so you can book your Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Hotel West End
- Roatan Bed And Breakfast Apartments
- Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments Honduras - West End