We stayed at Orquieadas in June this year and liked it so much that we stayed our whole time on Roatan except for one day on the other side of the island at Camp Bay. Took a couple day excursion to Utila and came right back here for the rest of our trip. We loved the cross breeze off the water at night and the ceiling fans were so good that we didn't even bother with the optional A/C upgrade. The Deck out back is really cool, it has a swim ladder and a covered area where they hang hammocks. We spent a couple afternoons hanging out back there soaking up the atmosphere and jumping into the water. I had my laundry done by the maids during my stay for a couple bucks, a really nice treat, way better to travel home with a pack full of clean clothes! The walk from the hotel to West End was quick,5 minutes tops, and kinda of fun each morning as we head into town for our coffee and saw the whole town come to life for the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada Las Orquídeas is located in the beautiful West End Bay, very close to the main street, in a tranquil and beautiful setting...All our 18 rooms and studios have a beautiful ocean view, balconies and hammocks where you will be able to relax, you can also walk by the paths in our beautiful gardens. Rooms have small fridge and studios equipped kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Posada Las Orquideas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Las Orquideas West End
- Posada Las Orquideas Hotel
- Posada Las Orquideas Roatan, Honduras - West End