We found this property via an online search. They were responsive and prompt in making the reservation. At first, I tried to get a room at their other property (Arco Iris) nearer the beach, but looking back I am very happy that I wound up at the Orquideas. It is only a 5 minute walk to the beach, you can use the beach chairs, kayaks, bar, etc at the Iris and it is quiet! The Iris is a great property also, but for our family we liked to get away from the main action at the end of the day. The rooms are very clean and tastefully decorated. The only thing lacking in the room was a table and chairs, which is why I am rating them very good instead of excellent. Also, there is no management present during the night (just a watchman). We could have used a little help dealing with loud neighbors one night. The AC costs $15 extra and is very effective, but you hardly need it because you should be on the beach during the hot part of the day and between the breeze and the fans the nights are fairly comfortable. We sprung for it on our last night only. Also, uy the big jug of drinking water for your room upon check in. Would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada Las Orquídeas is located in the beautiful West End Bay, very close to the main street, in a tranquil and beautiful setting...All our 18 rooms and studios have a beautiful ocean view, balconies and hammocks where you will be able to relax, you can also walk by the paths in our beautiful gardens. Rooms have small fridge and studios equipped kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Posada Las Orquideas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Las Orquideas West End
- Posada Las Orquideas Hotel
- Posada Las Orquideas Roatan, Honduras - West End