We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights during our trip. We tried to book online but never got any reply. Rooms are spacious and clean with big terraces overlooking the sea. We took room without kitchen and we regretted we later realized we would like to make coffee and European style breakfast that is very expensive in West End. We were the only guest in the hotel despite this the staff was terribly lazy and any request took so long time to execute. We were provided with sunbathing chairs on the deck in front of the hotel with access to water. Otherwise you can use chairs of sister hotel Posada Arco Iris in Half Moon Bay. Free internet and decent library was there as well. The hotel doesnt have any restaurant and its a 10 minute walk to nearest restaurant, the way is badly lit and torchlight is recommended. Because of the construction site nearby the road is muddy, there was no noise from the site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada Las Orquídeas is located in the beautiful West End Bay, very close to the main street, in a tranquil and beautiful setting...All our 18 rooms and studios have a beautiful ocean view, balconies and hammocks where you will be able to relax, you can also walk by the paths in our beautiful gardens. Rooms have small fridge and studios equipped kitchenettes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Posada Las Orquideas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Las Orquideas West End
- Posada Las Orquideas Hotel
- Posada Las Orquideas Roatan, Honduras - West End