My wife, son, daughter-in-law, 5 year old grandson and myself spent 7 days at this small resort. We found the rooms very clean and neat and maintained that way everyday. My wife and grandson don't dive but they had a private beach to play on just steps from the rooms. The dive staff was fantastic. My daughter-in-law had certified 7 years ago but had never had an ocean dive. Stuart took us all through a refresher course on skills and then an easy dive to introduce the daughter-in-law to the ocean. He gave her a great amount of confidence and support on that first dive and from then on she had a great time. Michell dove many dives with us and is another great addition to the staff. We did 3 dives per day, never repeated a dive site and were treated as well or better than I have been treated on a dive trip. Ray Lopaz, the owner, was very gracious and did everything we asked to accommodate my family. The whole staff including the lunch bar and grill run by Tita and Allison on site allowed us to have good lunches between dives and drinks afterwards. My family was treated as their family and our weeks experience was wonderful. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Included with the rooms are airport transfers, snorkeling, kayaks. We installed a generator March of 2007 to deal with the current electric problems. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sueno Del Mar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sueno Del Mar Hotel West End
- Sueno Del Mar Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End