We just returned from a vacation in Roatan. We stayed at Lands End and were delighted we did. Adi was away on a trip, however his associate Ryan took excellent care of us. Ryan was at the airport to pick us up and take us back to Lands End. We had a wonderful room with a great view of the ocean...it was the Tucan room. If any question came up, Ryan always took time to be of help to us. We have no complaints of any kind. In fact, we enjoyed the laid back atmosphere and the breakfasts provided to us each morning...right beside the water, with a beautiful view. I would recommend Lands End to any and all of my friends. If you ever go to Roatan and want to stay in the West End area of the island...stay at Land's End. Personally, my spouse and I can't wait to get the opportunity to return.
- Also Known As:
- Lands End - Ocean Front Hotel West End
- Lands End - Ocean Front Hotel
- Lands End - Ocean Front Lodge Roatan, Honduras - West End
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the best area of Westend, ocean front, facing west. Spectacular views and sunsets year round. Lots of space to hang out and be lazy: lounge, pool deck, hammocks, bar, beach. 10 rooms, cable TV, AC, complimentary breakfast, daily maid service. Ocean front rooms also have a coffee maker, coffee provided. Laundry service, 6 friendly island deer (our pets). Saltwater infinity pool, pool bar and direct entrances into the ocean. VISA, MASTERCARD & AMEX cards WELCOME. New at LANDS END: Roatan 4x4 Jeep rentals. ... more less