We just returned from a 10 day stay with a large group of friends. Just like the previous review, from the beginning of our stay we had a great time and the accommodations and staff were fantastic!
1) The staff was excellent: incredibly friendly and helpful. Adi helped us with all our reservations (we traveled with a large group of friends) and made us feel welcomed before we even arrived. He sat down with us when we arrived to make sure we had what we needed and gave us recommendations and briefed us on the island. Oh- be sure to catch one of his shows. His band is a lot of fun!
2) A special mention to the lovely Elsa and Mercedes for satisfying our bellies each morning with breakfast (fresh fruit, eggs, beans, bacon and the best home made tortillas-- yum!) and keeping our rooms clean.
3) The bartender, Ryan, could not be more friendly. His Monkey La La's are the best on the island!
4) Extremely well maintained grounds...
5) Location! Perfect location- only five minute walk to Half Moon Bay to all the restaurants and night life. We walked into town daily so this was important to us.
6) The resident deer are also what sets this place a part from any where else. We looked forward to seeing them everyday! They are super friendly-- you can pet and feed them. :)
7) The rooms look like they do in the photos. No unexpected surprises which is always huge in my book! We stayed in the WAHOO - king bed, patio, overlooking the ocean.
8) Free wi-fi
9) THE STAFF! I can't say it enough!
Thanks, Lands End, for a wonderful stay! We miss you already!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the best area of Westend, Lands End is an ocean front boutique resort nestled a way in a world all of its own, but close enough to the action where you can walk in three minutes! Enjoy spectacular views and sunsets year round. Lands End grounds include a lounge, pool deck, hammocks, bar, and beach! Most of rooms with the exception of our bungalows come with a televising, air conditioning, complimentary breakfast, daily maid service and more! We have laundry service available and friendly island deer (our pets). Come have a cocktail in our saltwater infinity pool that overlooks the ocean and enjoy our dining at our bar and restaurant on-site! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Lands End - Ocean Front Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lands End - Ocean Front Hotel West End
- Lands End - Ocean Front Lodge Roatan, Honduras - West End