The resort services (hotel, restaurant, dive centre) were very good value, conveniently located in the West End, close to shops, restaurants and swimming beaches. The dive staff were friendly, wonderfully attentive and professional. The dive sites I experienced (10 in 5 days) were excellent quality in terms of the variety and condition of coral, sponges, other invertebrates and reef fish. The night dive at the Moonlight site was particularly enjoyable. My sister adds:
" I am the new diver in the family having passed the Padi open water course in 3 days. There was alot of learning involved and I was supported by the excellent teaching of Monica. The diving staff were top notch and the restuarant was excellent as well."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in West End, on one of the best beaches on the island. The Hotel Splash Inn Dive Resort overlooks one of the most beautiful barrier reefs in the world. We will offer you personal attention and our trained staff will make your stay on Roatan an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Splash Inn Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Splash Inn Dive Hotel West End
- Pura Vida Hotel Dive Center
- Pura Vida Resort Dive Center
- Splash Inn Dive Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End