We had a great time at the Splash Inn. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. We liked that it was very centrally located (and right next door to Cafe Escondido, our favorite breakfast place) but also quiet enough at night. The food at the Splash Inn restaurant was a bit pricey, but good, especially the pizza. The front desk staff were helpful and friendly. We did our open water scuba certification dives with Esteban, next door at the Splash Inn dive center. He was friendly and professional, the rental gear was in very good shape, and the reef was gorgeous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in West End, on one of the best beaches on the island. The Hotel Splash Inn Dive Resort overlooks one of the most beautiful barrier reefs in the world. We will offer you personal attention and our trained staff will make your stay on Roatan an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Splash Inn Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Splash Inn Dive Hotel West End
- Pura Vida Hotel Dive Center
- Pura Vida Resort Dive Center
- Splash Inn Dive Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End