Hotel room was very nice for $50 with view to the ocean. However, the beaches around the area are bad, you have to go to West Bay for the beach. We spent most of our time diving so it was fine. The dive shop was very professional and nice. Diving in Honduras was so cheap and the reef was very beautiful!!! Definitely ask them to take you out to dive in West Bay (10-15 min boat ride). I will definitely come back for more diving.
5 stars for the hotel and dive shop.
3 for the location on the island and the restaurant was a little expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in West End, on one of the best beaches on the island. The Hotel Splash Inn Dive Resort overlooks one of the most beautiful barrier reefs in the world. We will offer you personal attention and our trained staff will make your stay on Roatan an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Splash Inn Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Splash Inn Dive Hotel West End
- Pura Vida Hotel Dive Center
- Pura Vida Resort Dive Center
- Splash Inn Dive Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End