The Splash Inn Dive Resort was fabulous! The instructors were fantastic and helpful. Besides being great dive instructors, they pointed out everything from whale sharks, turtles, sting rays, and crustaceans, they also had a ton of recommendation about what to do on the island. The dive equipment was all brand new Mares equipment and was great. The boat trip out to the reef ranged from 2 to 10 minutes so you didn’t have to bring a day’s worth of supplies aboard.
The hotel was very nice and clean with an Italian restaurant with good pizza if you get tired of the local rice and chicken. You can site back on the patio and watch the sun set over the water. When I go back to Roatan I will be staying at Splash Inn Dive Resort again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in West End, on one of the best beaches on the island. The Hotel Splash Inn Dive Resort overlooks one of the most beautiful barrier reefs in the world. We will offer you personal attention and our trained staff will make your stay on Roatan an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Splash Inn Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Splash Inn Dive Hotel West End
- Pura Vida Hotel Dive Center
- Pura Vida Resort Dive Center
- Splash Inn Dive Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End