“My fav!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 45 Restaurants in West End
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Chinese, Bar, Coffee Shop, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A cafe serving great Espresso based coffees, quick breakfast sandwiches, French Toast, Asian style lunches, healthy delicious smoothies and cocktails! Come in and relax! We are a breakfast and lunch place. We open at 7:45am till 3pm. Closed Tuesday and Wednesday. If we happen to be closed out side of Tuesday and Wednesday feel free to try the many other places in West End. Remember to Relax and enjoy your stay.
Denver, Colorado, United States
“My fav!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I spent 3 months in west end, this was my absolute favorite lunch and breakfast spot! $5 diver deal lunch specials are the best! (Fajita Friday is the best and French toast for breakfast) great prices and outstanding quality!! The food is fresh made when you order. And you HAVE to have a cinnamon roll!!!! Yumm!! (Better than anything I've ever had in the states.)

Visited September 2013

East Coast
“Best place in West End brings us back every time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Situated above West End Divers, Cafe Escondido is a great place to eat and just hang out. We discovered this place two years ago and return every time we are in Roatan. The key is the quality and consistently good food, the friendly service and the casual and relaxed atmosphere. It's mainly a breakfast and lunch place with the exception being on Sundays when they do a tapas and sangria night staying open until 8pm. I've tried most things on the menu but my favorites are Singapore noodles, teriyaki chicken and spicy cashew chicken. They recently added Nasi Goreng (Indonesian fried rice) which is as good as we've had in Jakarta and Bali.
The beer is cold and the prices are very reasonable. If you're in the West End and looking for a casual dining experience with good food, go here! Remember the cafe is closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“great place for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Located above west end divers in West End. The food is simply delicious, prices more than reasonable and the service impeccable. Their warm chocolate cake is to die for and their espresso coffee strong.

Visited December 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“My favourite place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I currently live on Roatan where I am an English volunteer. Every time I visit West End this is the place where I go to. Lunch is amazing (lionfish taco's) and the staff is extremely friendly. We use the Wifi there and just have a drink and look at the amazing view. Good value for money and it is cheap compared to the other bars/cafes/restaurants on Roatan (expensive compared to the rest of Honduras though).

P.s. If the owner(s) read this; I am still sorry I was drinking an outside drink a while back. It was on honest mistake, since I was fully paying attention to applying for university and I just did not pay any attention to my surroundings what made me forget that I was in a restaurant and not at home, and it will not happen again!! Sorry!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Whitehorse, Canada
“Awesome food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Awesome fish tacos! Christina is the best waitress for island knowledge and sooo freindly! Beautiful view and nice breeze off the ocean!