“Good breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Bagels, Pasta
Oslo, Norway
“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

Don't let the half-grumpy girl put you off. They serve decent breakfast either bread or bagel! And the cookies.. Get them before they're sold out!! (addictive stuff!)

Visited February 2012

Westbay ,Roatan
“Good food but the owners always look so unhappy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

I get bummed out just passing the place when I look at the scowls on the faces of the owners. We have come to refer to them as ' the bummers". If you can get passed this, the bood is good though.

RoatanBakery, Owner at The Bakery, responded to this review, March 30, 2012
Thank you for your review, I'm glad you like our meals. At The Bakery, our number 1 goal is providing the best food at the best price from the cleanest kitchen in West End.

Bill and I are there only after our employees leave at 3pm. If I'm not cooking, I'm cleaning to prep for the next day. Bill is usually writing software or working on a book manuscript when not taking customer orders. We try to stay busy and may get preoccupied at times, but we routinely chat with anyone willing. If you see us concentrating too hard, stop by and snap us out of it. We could use the break.
New York City, New York
“The Best Cookies!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

If I could only have one now... Their chocolate chip cookies were amazing! Their peanut butter cookies were also great but I'm a huge chocolate lover. My boyfriend and I would stop by every afternoon after our dives to grab a bag or two. Such piggies, I know. We were on vacation!!

Good spot to catch a quick breakfast before diving like someone else mentioned, and for dinner their burgers were excellent.

The couple that owns this bakery have a very interesting story about how they came to be present on the island. It's worth asking them when you get down to their spot.

Montreal, Canada
“For the breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

The only stop for breakfast on the go, coffees is hot and the food is good and very nice people too. Prices below 1800 lempiras.

Bishopville, Maryland
“Good and consistent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

From their cheeseburgers to fettucine Alfredo, we thoroughly enjoyed the bakery. Many days we would grab lunch and walk it over to the beach. They also have some of the best French fries around!