“Breakfast and Lunch Gary and crew know what's going on!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Linga Longa - CLOSED

Linga Longa
West End Rd | At The Beach House, West End 34101, Honduras (Formerly Linga longa)
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Guatemala City, Guatemala
“Breakfast and Lunch Gary and crew know what's going on!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

I used to come here when it was the 'bakery' and it slowing went down hill so imagine my surprise when I turned up and Linga Longa was there??? Breakfast was great, great service, good food and the views spectacular!!! Lunch, I mean MY GOD...who gets homemade pumpkin soup on Roatan??? I did, and my mate had fabulous mussels, perfectly cooked fries and the juices??? Well the juices, all natural are to die for! Congrats Gary and team, awesome!!! See you soon!

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Awesome veggie burger and Indian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

Linga Longa just opened at this location Friday, December 30, 2011. We found the owner to be friendly and helpful. My wife and I are vegetarian, and we decided to try the veggie burger (which is made on the premises) and an Indian curry. The Indian food was spicy and had good flavor - the owner said he imports his spices directly from India. The veggie burger was very good - one of the best I have ever had. In fact, it was so good that we came back later to have it again. The included fries were a bit oily and nothing special. However, at $6, the burger and fries is one of the best deals we found in West End.

The seating is great on the porch overlooking Half Moon Bay. Great location (next to Sundowners), great food.

• Visited January 2012