“Enomis Dive Shop” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 26 Activities in West End
Type: Sports Camps/ Clinics
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Roatan's premier scuba diving center for the discriminating diver. We are a full service PADI dive center located in the Half Moon Bay, West End area of Roatan, Honduras. We teach all PADI courses and conduct dive excursions to the over 40 dive sites along Roatan's reef. We keep our class and dive excursion sizes small for personalized service. We cater to our cruise ship customers by having special dive times to accommodate their schedule.
Glendale, Arizona
“Enomis Dive Shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Great dive shop with Jim Snijders. Very experienced and knowledgeable. Very personal dive trips and close to many sites. Shop is right next to restaurants and shops.

Visited September 2012

Utrecht, The Netherlands
“Wauw!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

This summer I went with a friend to Roatan to upgrade our diving skills. After visiting several dive shops we decided to dive with Enomis. We loved it! The size of the shop makes sure you get all the personal attention you need. And: we got to decide the spots we wanted to go to (that sounds great but we didn't have a clue ;)). Special thanks to Anita, who always waited for us to come out of the water and listen to our stories about sharks and baby turtles!

Looking for a professional shop? This is the place!

Visited August 2012
“Most patient, wonderful and supportive dive shop, especially for nervous first timers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

I was really nervous as my first experience diving about 5 months ago was awful. I spoke to a few dive shops, and on meeting Lee (the owner) and then Mag( my instructor) I knew I'd found the one for me. Mag was the most patient, supportive instructor I could have hoped for. My first session I was struggling because I couldn't breathe and I freaked out. I thought I was gonna give up as I did before (my previous instructor wasn't helpful) but Mag took the time to calm me down and give me some useful tips and tell me about her own experience. With her help I managed it, and went on to become an Open Water Diver. Without her patience and faith That i could do it I never would have finished. THANKYOU MAG :) Lee was also really helpful and explained dive tables in a way I understood. Everyday he was smiling and was so encouraging! Everyone I met was friendly and supportive. The dive shop doesn't have the production line feel to it, as many dive shops on Roatan do, and I was made to feel welcome and I knew my experience was important to them. I would defiantly recommend this dive shop to anyone, but especially those who are nervous or who have either never dived or had a bad experience! Thanks again for turning a fear into a passion! X

Iquique, Chile
“You'll feel like family are taking you diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

Really friendly and safety conscious diving school.

Can't recommend them more

Visited February 2012
Kitchener, Canada
“Excellent Dive Shop!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

This was by far the best dive shop we have experienced. We saw the sign Enomis and we took a look, liked what we saw, Lee (dive master) explained all about the dives & I booked 18 dives - 2 dives a day. Lee who was very professional and knowledgeable about all the dive sites. Such a nice guy and his lovely wife Anita. The dive instructors Jergen & Mag were brilliant too, took a lot of time to show all the fantastic fish on the reef. I had only done 50 dives before, so they helped me with my technique and equipment and by dive 6 very much improved! Enomis is so close to the water, easy to get to with the equipment. It was the best experience, clear water and all the coral on the reefs. Met really nice divers there too. My wife went snorkelling as she does not dive, had a great time there. You are able to leave your personal things in the dive shop. Bring your underwater camera. Would definitely return.

Visited April 2012