“Wauw!” 5 of 5 stars

+504 9827-5042
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Roatan's premier scuba diving center for the discriminating diver of all ages. We are a full service PADI dive center located on the white sand beach of Half Moon Bay in the West End area of Roatan, Honduras. We teach all PADI courses and conduct dive excursions to the over 40 most popular dive sites along Roatan's reef. We keep our class and dive excursion sizes small for personalized service. Courses starting daily. Professional and friendly diving at its best!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Utrecht, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wauw!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

This summer I went with a friend to Roatan to upgrade our diving skills. After visiting several dive shops we decided to dive with Enomis. We loved it! The size of the shop makes sure you get all the personal attention you need. And: we got to decide the spots we wanted to go to (that sounds great but we didn't have a clue ;)). Special thanks to Anita, who always waited for us to come out of the water and listen to our stories about sharks and baby turtles!

Looking for a professional shop? This is the place!

Visited August 2012

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Most patient, wonderful and supportive dive shop, especially for nervous first timers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

I was really nervous as my first experience diving about 5 months ago was awful. I spoke to a few dive shops, and on meeting Lee (the owner) and then Mag( my instructor) I knew I'd found the one for me. Mag was the most patient, supportive instructor I could have hoped for. My first session I was struggling because I couldn't breathe and I freaked out. I thought I was gonna give up as I did before (my previous instructor wasn't helpful) but Mag took the time to calm me down and give me some useful tips and tell me about her own experience. With her help I managed it, and went on to become an Open Water Diver. Without her patience and faith That i could do it I never would have finished. THANKYOU MAG :) Lee was also really helpful and explained dive tables in a way I understood. Everyday he was smiling and was so encouraging! Everyone I met was friendly and supportive. The dive shop doesn't have the production line feel to it, as many dive shops on Roatan do, and I was made to feel welcome and I knew my experience was important to them. I would defiantly recommend this dive shop to anyone, but especially those who are nervous or who have either never dived or had a bad experience! Thanks again for turning a fear into a passion! X

Iquique, Chile
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“You'll feel like family are taking you diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

Really friendly and safety conscious diving school.

Can't recommend them more

Visited February 2012
Kitchener, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent Dive Shop!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

This was by far the best dive shop we have experienced. We saw the sign Enomis and we took a look, liked what we saw, Lee (dive master) explained all about the dives & I booked 18 dives - 2 dives a day. Lee who was very professional and knowledgeable about all the dive sites. Such a nice guy and his lovely wife Anita. The dive instructors Jergen & Mag were brilliant too, took a lot of time to show all the fantastic fish on the reef. I had only done 50 dives before, so they helped me with my technique and equipment and by dive 6 very much improved! Enomis is so close to the water, easy to get to with the equipment. It was the best experience, clear water and all the coral on the reefs. Met really nice divers there too. My wife went snorkelling as she does not dive, had a great time there. You are able to leave your personal things in the dive shop. Bring your underwater camera. Would definitely return.

Visited April 2012
Westland, Michigan
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Best dive ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

I found Lee’s diving shop on the internet. I was on a cruise and I did not want to book the diving through the cruise line. I wrote an e-mail and Lee answered in a couple of hours even though it was a Sunday evening. Very reliable and they did everything what they promised. I did scuba and my wife snorkeled. Because we were only the two of us Mag (Lee’s assistant shop manager) dove with me and Ann snorkeled with my wife. Diving was excellent and Mag was a perfect guide. It was like I had a personal master diver who showed me everything. My wife was also very happy with her snorkeling experience.
Lee is working with a very nice guy , Channin – the driver who picked us from the cruise terminal and drove us to Lee’s shop. Channin was very useful, providing a lot of info about Roatan. Overall I think that due to these people this day was the best cruise day.

Visited May 2012