“Favorite food on Roatan- not just chicken!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 45 Restaurants in West End
Cuisines: Central American
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: This is a local place right on the main road in West End. With the most amazing chicken cooked right on the premises which is our special. Feel free to visit us and taste it yourself.
New York City, New York
“Favorite food on Roatan- not just chicken!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I ate here every single day and never got tired of it. The only reason I didn't eat here multiple times a day is because I wanted to try out other restaurants, but none of them measured up to Anthony's. The tipico for breakfast was delicious (eggs, avocado, refried beans, and fresh tortillas, and maybe more that I'm missing), and everything I had for lunch and dinner was delicious too. As long as there was rice and beans and the tomato-onion salad on the side, I was set. The waitress (owner?) is a sweetheart as well and made me feel welcome and not weird about eating there constantly.

Visited September 2012

Pismo Beach, California
“Great friendly and super cheap”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Im a cheapo and it was good sized portions for the dinners and their breakfast baleada's were smoking good.

Visited July 2012
“Best coffee in town.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

Great coffee and service. We loved this place! We would sit and order food and coffee and simply watch the world go by from the porch. It's called Anthony's Chicken though I thought?

Visited March 2012
“The BEST coffee!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

Rosie makes the most delicious coffee I have had in a long time. It easily rivals the best java I have tried in Italy, Guatemala and Tunisia. The breakfast baleadas are a great deal and tasty. We also tried the grilled fish and it was lovely. You can sit and people watch the busy main street and docks.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Chicken Joint”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

Food was simple, well prepared and pretty good. Like anywhere in the West End, service was a little slow, but hey, chill dude. You're on vacation.

Visited April 2012