Just returned from a fantastic week at TS with my girlfriend. We went for the R&R and the diving. I am an amateur diver while she had never dived before! Another couple there was in a similar position. Chris was able to find instructors (Kent and Di - wonderful people and exceptionally knowledgeable dive masters) that catered to all the needs of our motley crew - from diving, to instructions, to an amazing boat trip to Cayos Cochinos.... to food and drink... It was in its own class of luxury travel - enough attention to create a thoroughly customized experience with as much privacy as you need. It was kind of like going on vacation with friends... who take care of everything. I can't speak highly enough of what Chris, Monica, and Paul are doing down in Roatan, in terms of creating a hand-crafted, beautiful, sustainable, vibrant, eco-lodge, a world-class dive service, and in protecting the aquatic habitats. These are genuinely decent people, surrounded by a fantastic community, doing great things, and focused on making sure you have a fantastic trip.
I've traveled over much of the world and have stayed everywhere from dirty hostels to the Four Seasons, and Tranquil Seas is unique. If you like diving and want more than just your average vacation go here - if you're going to complain about bugs and the lack of room service then you don't get it.
- Also Known As:
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Hotel
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Center Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge, Dive Center, Restaurant & Bar, Roatan - Unique island accommodation & Padi Dive Resort set amongst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, secluded from the hustle and bustle and yet easily accessible to some of the great adventures to be had on Roatan. ... more less