While I didn't stay at the hotel, I dove frequently with the dive shop while staying on Roatan. Good operation, good equipment. A little more expensive than other options, but it's worth it for the resort's proactive commitment to reef conservation. My main DM was Kent, a local who knows the reef from the ground up. This is his backyard, and his knowledge is passionate and inspiring. I also dove with Diane, a highly skilled instructor who turned a blown o-ring at 50ft into a positive learning experience. (Occupational hazard, guys!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge, Dive Center, Restaurant & Bar, Roatan - Unique island accommodation & Padi Dive Resort set amongst beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, secluded from the hustle and bustle and yet easily accessible to some of the great adventures to be had on Roatan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Tranquilseas Eco Lodge and Dive Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Hotel Sandy Bay
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge And Dive Center Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands