“Dolphin Dive” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Sandy Bay
Montréal
“Dolphin Dive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

We booked a dolphin Dive at Antony's key resort. We did not stay at the resort.

The staff, the rental gear, the boats, the concept are all fabulous!

The experience was well worth it!

I had an HD Camera built-in to my diving googles so we have lots of great pictures to look at.

You learn alot from the trainer about the dolphins.

Even though seeing the dolphin is not garanteed, I guess we were lucky because they played with us almost the whole dive time (about 40 min at 60 feet deep).

Just AWESOME!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (179)
Westhampton, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

This was my third time at Anthonys Key. They gave me a free upgrade from the cheapest room to the most expensive. I rent my scuba gear and it was all brand new. First time I did the dolphin snorkel and it was great! My captain Kenly and dive master Frank where the best ever. I only did 15 dives including 1 night dive and the shark dive. The food was once again excellent and it is not a buffett. I will be back!

Alberta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I just came back from a week of diving at Anthony's Key Resort. The place is fabulous. The diving is unbelievable and the food is spectacular. We had Calderon as our divemaster. He knows exactly where to go to see the most underwater life there is. The resort is extremely organized and well run. All the staff are extremely helpful and go out of their way to help out.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

What a great place to enjoy the so many things. Great bungalows overlooking the water, dolphins, fabulous scuba diving opportunities, snorkeling, etc. Dolphins are in a pen but can leave.
I have an ear problem after diving and was quickly taken to the health care center.

California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

I booked this tour through the cruise ship for my daughter & I and it didn't disappoint. Maury, our dolphin is just such a beautiful lady. She let us touch her, she performed beautifully, and even brought seagrass to my daughter. After her show, we were given about 30 min to actually snorkel with 20 dolphins! What an experience when a dolphin is swimming directly at you with their smiley face, or you look off to your side and see 5 dolphins swimming alongside you! A truly magical, thrilling experience! A MUST DO!

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

great bungalow, situated on the small island within the resort. Staff of the scubadiving was fantastic and helpful. Fast and comfortable boats. A framework for health care is excellent. Definitely the resort, for those who dive is complete. Worth every penny.

Room Tip: Os bangalos na ilhota do resort: perfeitos !
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Unfortunately, we were just here for the afternoon, a day trip from cruising, at this beautiful resort.
I dive but my wife doesn't swim so this time, only waist deep in crystal clear waters as you watch these intelligent creatures perform on command.
A well run, sympathetic approach to training. Although a pen surrounds the the lagoon area, the animals can leave at any time, which they do at will.
I can see why other reviewers praise the resort & its facilities. The location is perfect. I wish I was diving instead of paddling!
The obligatory snap with a dolphin was the highlight of our holiday and just $20 for a USB stick with many photos was a bargin.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Anthony's Key Resort? Share your experiences!