We booked a dolphin Dive at Antony's key resort. We did not stay at the resort.
The staff, the rental gear, the boats, the concept are all fabulous!
The experience was well worth it!
I had an HD Camera built-in to my diving googles so we have lots of great pictures to look at.
You learn alot from the trainer about the dolphins.
Even though seeing the dolphin is not garanteed, I guess we were lucky because they played with us almost the whole dive time (about 40 min at 60 feet deep).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on the island of Roatan, Anthony's Key Resort is a legendary tropical wonderland where lush greenery rustles in breezy sea air. Pristine beaches rim turquoise waters. And wooden bungalows perched above a tranquil lagoon offer guests incredibly scenic views and a sense of perfect disconnection from everyday life back at home. For over 40 years, this family-run paradise has been home to divers in search of unspoiled waters, and lovers of natural adventure in all its forms.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Anthony's Key Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anthony`s Key Hotel Sandy Bay
- Anthonys Key Sandy Bay
- Anthonys Key Hotel Roatan
- Anthonys Key Resort
- Anthony's Key Resort Roatan, Honduras - Bay Islands