“Became our favorite place to eat” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Blue Bahia Beach Grill

Blue Bahia Beach Grill
Main Highway in Sandy Bay | 8863 Greenback Lane Suite 212, Sandy Bay 95959, Honduras
+504-3228-8161
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Sandy Bay
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood, Pasta
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Scenic view, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Description: Serving Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner "On the Beach" in Sandy Bay.People are talking about;Seafood (Lobster & Shrimp prepared-Grilled,Garlic,Cajun,Cocnut, any way you like it & Whole Fish too!), Smoked Brisket, Pork & Ribs (We have the ONLY brick smoker on the island & we only use USDA Meats!), The BEST Hamburgers (which is great with our homemade Onion Rings) and of course we have a complete menu for you to choose from.Sit on the Beach and enjoy an icy bucket of Beer, Monkey La La, Blue Bahia or many other Tropical Drinks.
Oxford, Alabama
“Became our favorite place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2011

Just do it once and then you decide. We loved it. Randy our waiter was a delight...and the food was off the charts excellent. And then the location? Caribbean frontage..need I say more.

• Visited January 2011

Tennessee
“Amazing food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2010

I just spent two weeks at this resort and found the resort to be more than ever expected and the restaurant as well. I ventured to a couple of restaurants and soon realized that the Blue Bahia Beach Grill offered more variety; better prices and talk about a lot of food. You can make two meals from one. The food is very high quality and they are eager to please. He has two waiters and both are very attentive. If you want great food, a great environment and good service - - - this is definitely the place.

Austin, TX
“Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2010

I just returned from a 6 day stay at the Blue Bahia Resort. The on-site restaurant provided me with the majority of my meals during this time. First you must know that Kent, the owner, lives on the property. He is around most of the time. And he is so amazingly helpful - whatever you need or want he takes care of it for you immediately! And his life experiences will entertain you for hours!! His staff is amazing!! And he treats them so well and they all look up to and respect him. So now to the food. It is wonderful!!! Each meal you will have lots of selection to choose from. The fresh seafood selection is the best I found on the island!! One day for lunch Kent was whipping up smoked wahoo salad and he suggested we sample it. It was so wonderful that I had to order it for dinner!!! I want the recipe!! So fresh and flavorful. The burgers are a large and very tasty!! I heard the pulled pork sandwiches are amazing as well!! Beer and wine available and I believe hard alcohol as well. The location is right on the beach and perfect for sunset viewing!! Definitely make a point to stop by for a meal or two - you will not regret it!!!

Dallas, Texas
“Our favorite restaurant on the Island, excellent food, beautiful sunsets”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2010

Wonderful food, beautiful sunsets, intimate relaxed friendly atmosphere. I had coconut lobster for dinner best lobster i had on the island by far and some of the best I have ever had, The owner gave us a free sample of his barbecue pork, liked it so much came back and had it for lunch the next day. Huge portions on the barbecue sandwiches, great fries, mom had the coconut shrimp and loved it too. I could go on all day. This place is a rare gem, good food and good service like you are in a nice american restaurant but right on the water. Not far from West End.

Titusville, Florida
“This was a great lunch right on the beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2010

Our family of six stopped here for lunch and discovered that this is part of a resort owned and operated by an American couple. The food and drinks were awesome and we plan to book our next vacation in their cabins on the beach. The reef was about a 100 yards off the beach.