“Steve Bush is the best!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 17 Attractions in Coxen Hole
More attraction details
Owner description: Here at Roatan Trips and Tours it is our pleasure to be your host as we will make this tour and unforgettable experience for you and your love ones , our guides are native from the Island and will make sure to tell you all that it is to know about our Islands, our culture, and our people.We have a variety of choices that you can select at your convenience just relax and let us do the work for you, from most exiting adrenalin, exploring and shopping true the real Island Culture to Just sitting down and relaxing on the beach.
Marco Island, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Steve Bush is the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I booked a private tour on line due to the recommendations on Trip Advisor. Almost immediately Steve got in touch with me by phone. Steve asked what we were interested in so he could personalize our tour. Steve provided everything we wanted & more. There were 4 of us (myself, husband, daughter & son-in-law) and we were all very impressed. Steve met us at the dock when out disembarkation was scheduled. He kept us informed & entertained the whole day! We learned so much of the culture of Honduras, the history of the Island & even met Steve's family when he took us to his house for a "Welcome Drink". Steve arranged for a boat that took us out snorkeling; visited a dolphin pen where we watched trainers interact with the Dolphins and a wonderful ride back to Steve. It was a very memorable day. We could not recommend Steve more highly!

north carolina
103 attraction reviews
“Look no further....you've found the best guide in Roatan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I booked Steve through ToursByLocals for a family excursion to Roatan during our recent cruise. His reviews were very satisfactory so we weren't concerned about what our experience would be. Let me say our family talked about our day with Steve and his son Joshua for the remainder of our cruise. I will also say that Steve's price is extremely fair and actually probably lower than it should be.

I was initially concerned because we had 12 family members, some older and some younger. Steve was supportive through the whole planning process and provided a wide number of options for us to choose from and flexibility in case not everyone in the group wanted to do the same thing. This worked out very well.

Steve picked us up at the pier in a very clean and comfortable van. He was very supportive and helpful for my mother who is somewhat challenged on getting in and out of vehicles. We stopped at his house and his wife shared a tasty rum punch (either with alcohol or without). All throughout the day we learned about Steve's family and the people of Roatan. We think went to a really cool monkey/butterfly park where we could actually hold the monkeys. There were no crowds and for me this was the highlight. We drove around the island and the next stop was for ziplining which a couple of us did. Several others did shopping during this time. We then headed to the other side of the island after dropping my parents off at the ship. We spent the afternoon at a lovely beach and headed back to the ship with time to spare.

As you could guess, I would highly recommend booking with Steve and Roatan Trips and Tours. Hopefully Joshua joins you as well...what a great kid.

Camino
5 attraction reviews
“Roatan trips and tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

We booked with Steve Bush for an island tour on Jan 2, 2014
Roatan trips and tours.
I was contacted by Steve a few months before our tour asking what we would like to see and do.
After a short phone call he had it all under control.
He met us at the Ship Dock in Roatan with one of the little boys he mentors.
We saw the island, good and bad as I had requested....saw the towns childen and met his family. It was an outstanding trip and would say that Steve Brush as an outstanding tour guide. Our tour was seven hours long, as long as we wanted to see, Steve was willing to drive us and show us.
I would say, yes, yes, yes, to booking Steve Bush and his company if you really want a true look at Roatan and learn about the people.
Carol Osborne

Visited January 2014
Tarzana, Ca.
3 attraction reviews
“I agree with Simonne F”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

I HIGHLY recommend Roatan Private Trips and Tours. Everything Simonne said was true. We all loved Steve and Michael. My grandsons had such a wonderful time with Michael. He is truly a very special young man and Steve was so accomodating. We did so much more than we had originally planned and had the best time. Michael and Steve made Roatan the highlight of our trip. I have already recommended them to friends that are having a destination wedding in Roatan. It is a great place to visit and look forward to going back. Steve's wife was so sweet. Restaurants were closed because it was a holiday and she made us food which was delicious and then off we went to do more things. Wifi in the van was the best for us so we got to catch up on our email and send pictures to our family back home. I can't say enough nice things about Michael and Steve only I hope then will visit us in California some time. Thank you for making this the best trip of the cruise.

Visited January 2014

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Roatan Trips T, Owner at Roatan Private Trips and Tour, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
hello Proud Grammy i am so contented you enjoy the tour you have all rights to be proud what some wonderful grandkids you have i really enjoy my day and listening to there stories it was wonderful to see the kids interact with my son Michael he speaks of them a lot and really conected with them thank you for choosing us and come back again soon.

Steve
Rochester, Minnesota
“Day trip to Roatan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

We went on a cruise that took us to Roatan. We had researched Local Tour Providers and found they had good reviews so we booked with them. We were not disappointed. He took us to the places we asked and advised us against going on the glass bottom boat tour as the water would be cloudy due to wind and rain. This saved us $60+. We went to Roatan Rum Cake Factory, The Cameo Factory and even a local grocery store (our request). If we were ever get back to Roatan I would not hesitate to use them again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you wrm1701 we will always look out to your convinience we want to do our best so you can enjoy the best it is out dutty to comply with the best service for you, thank you for choosing us and we hope you return again some day soon.

Steve