“Snorkeling trip in December so wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars

$55*
and up
Ranked #3 of 17 Attractions in Coxen Hole
More attraction details
Owner description: With over a decade of experience, Roatan Sun Splash Tours can assure you, they will get you back to your cruise ship on time! For added assurance, you are protected under their guarantee. Specializing in group bookings and fun family tours, Sun Splash Tours provide an array of adventurous excursions - day charters - and customized private tour packages. Leave the crowds, vendors and traffic behind and enjoy a comfortable worry-free day with on time service, free amenities and more! The team will definitely keep you entertained, so get ready for an adventure to remember - Your fun starts here!
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States
5 attraction reviews
“Snorkeling trip in December so wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

I went last Thursday to Roatan for one of my cruise stops and I really wanted an excursion. I found Roatan sun splash tours and emailed them questions and they were very quick and friendly to respond! I signed up for a snorkeling tour and it was just for me which they said was no problem. I arrived to the port and James was waiting for me. I was surprised I could still do the tour since it was just me! he drove me around the island giving me great facts and he was so friendly and kind. he took me to snorkel on the western side and then he let me decide what to do next so we had lunch at a nice restaurant and some shopping before he took me back to the port. they are all about helping making you relaxed, happy, and enjoying your trip! you should definitely go with them for anything in Roatan! don't be scared since its not a cruise excursion they will make sure you get back to the port at whatever time you want! If I ever go back to Roatan ( which was my favorite port) I will be setting up a excursion or stay with Roatan sun splash tours! just message them and ask questions and you'll see what I mean! :)

Visited December 2012
Roatangurl, Owner at Roatan Sun Splash Tours, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
It was my pleasure to show you my beautiful island in all it's beauty, and it was a true pleasure meeting you. I hope you'll be back to dive with us again one day soon!
James

Hartford, Connecticut
31 attraction reviews
“Best of Roatan with James”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Roatan Sun Splash Tours with James as Our Host made Us feel welcome in this Land of beauty and exteremes. James gave Us what amounted to a personal tour of Eastern Roatan. The Garifuna Experience alone was well worth the tour...and that was only the beginning. James offered up a weath of local knowledge far more xtensive than any cruise ship tour could ever provide. We experienced outstanding acts of kindness and happy interface with the beautiful people of Roatan......You can be sure on Our next visit to Roatan...Roatan Sun Splash and James will be there to greet Us!!!

Visited December 2012
Charlottetown, Canada
“Awesome West Island Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We visited Roatan With Carnival Cruise lines Nov 2012. It was awesome. Roatan is stunning. It was for sure my favorite stop on the cruise. James and our tour guide were very friendly. We visited the monkey park which was a super fun experience, you cant go just anywhere and have cute little monkeys climb on you. I would 100% recommend sunsplash for your upcoming vacation.

Visited November 2012
Roatangurl, Owner at Roatan Sun Splash Tours, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Thank you for your recommendation. We are happy you enjoyed your time with us, and the monkeys!
Ladera Ranch, California, United States
“Favorite Port we didn't Port”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Sun Splash Tours made travelling very easy. Over the summer we took the Western Carribean cruise with Carnival and unfortunately we were re-routed due to the hurricane. We booked this excursion outside of the cruiseline and Steph was very kind and helpful with booking and refunding the money.

If we ever take this cruise again, this will be one of the highlights of our vacation.

Visited August 2012
maui
“Our Favorite excursion!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

We were booked on the Carnival Legend & Roatan was the port we were most excited about seeing! We did not want the typical "toursity" type of excursion so after searching online I ran across Roatan Sun Splash - I must have gone back and forth with Stephanie for about 6 months planning our excursion and getting to know her, her and James were absolutely FABULOUS! We could not have asked for a better, more special day. We were met by them just outside the port and felt like we had known them forever, we spent the day touring the island, it was an overcast, slightly rainy day but that just made it all the more beautiful! We stopped at an incredible zoo, visited a cultural area and went on a tour through the mangroves, Stephanie & James provided exactly what we were looking for! We could not have asked for a better day. I was a bit apprehensive to book outside of Carnival since the ship requires you to be back at a certain time, however, James was amazing at fitting all we could in and getting us back to the port with plenty of time to board the ship! We would definitely recommend Roatan Sun Splash Tours and look forward to visiting them again! We are already planning our next trip! Thank you for making Roatan the highlight of our cruise!

Visited November 2012