“A Good B & B In Cape Coast” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Fairhill Main

Fairhill Main
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cape Coast
Fairhill Main
Save Saved
You added Fairhill Main to your Saves list
112A North O.L.A. Road, Cape Coast, Ghana   |
Ranked #12 of 18 Cape Coast B&B and Inns
Accra, Ghana
“A Good B & B In Cape Coast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

I stayed at Fairhill Guest House with my girlfriend, and thought that it was a good & clean place to stay. You will find better locations in Elmina, where I prefer to stay these days, but I would recommend Fairhill to someone who particularly wants Cape Coast accommodation, that is reasonable.

It's a little way west of the town centre, so if you don't have your own car, you might need to take some taxi driver numbers, unless the guest house can give you a contact. There is relatively secure parking there, so if you have a car, it will be relatively safe there.

I really liked the room, very nice, although I would point out that the room had showers that ran on cold water. However, I am used to that in Ghana, and it's not so bad when you consider that if you have endured 100% humidity all day, a cold shower can be welcoming !

I only had a room with a fan, and it was a rare occasion for me to have a room in Ghana without AC, as I normally sleep poorly without it. I will point out that there is a nearby mosque, which was quite loud very early in the morning I was there (a Sunday).

I thought the breakfast there was very nice, and I recommend a day trip to Kakum NP & the castles of Cape Coast & Elmina.

Room Tip: I had the south-east corner room, which seemed to be the closest to the mosque on the Sunday morning...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

2 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
New York, New Yoirk
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2007

I stayed at Fairhill Guest house with my wife and 2 children. This was my first visit to Africa and I found the accommodations to be much better then my expectations. Nice pleasant staff, great view of surrounding area, I will definetly stay here again!

• Liked — Friendly Staff, Good Breakfast
  • Disliked — Nothing Really..Good Experince.
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Fairhill Main? Share your experiences!