“Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
7 attraction reviews
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We are not very experienced in "the pearl business". We saw Eva Pearl by driving by and decided to have a look. Our shopping experience was so unique that we didn't visit any other pearl shop. Soélie, the sales person, took a lot of time to consult us. She has a huge expertise and was very professional and very friendly at the same time. She even gave us some very helpful tipps for the island of Moorea. The collection of pearls is very beautiful compared to what we saw in shop windows from other stores. My wife is very happy with the pearls and so I am: happy wife, happy life :-) We can highly recommend Eva Pearls!

Visited March 2013

Bellevue, Washington
3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic host and great collection!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

We went to Moorea and Bora Bora for our Honeymoon and my wife's bday was while we were staying on Moorea. Eva pearls ensured I got her a gift she liked and will remember for a while! The collection at Eva is excellent and probably the best in Moorea, Bora Bora and Tahiti. To top it, both Eva and Thierry were very warm and patiently helped us choose the right pearls. We will definitely visit again when we go back and you should too!

Visited January 2013
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Eva Perles is wonderful shopping”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Bought some earrings and a pendant in February, 2013. Eva is lovely, very knowledgeable and is happy to tell you all about her jewelry. She has several gem certifications and is a true professional. She has a wide range of selections. She is so low key that she asked if we wanted to think about our purchases and return the next day before buying. The process to retrieve our VAT was seamless on her end; she even had a map on the return envelope so that you knew exactly where at departure to turn in your refund forms. My credit card was credited about 3 weeks after my return. I can't stress enough how she made shopping such a pleasure. She is not a stop on the tour buses (hmmm...do you think the companies may make a little money here?) and the experience is so enjoyable. Her shop is a very short walk from the Moorea Pearl resort.

Visited February 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Total Trust!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Every once in a while, I feel complete trust in a merchant, in both the quality of the product offerings; as well as the reliability of delivery of the product. About four years ago, I visited Eva Perles and purchased, to my delight, a number of items. One item, a bangle, was too large and needed to be adjusted. I had no hesitation paying for it in advance, with the promise that she would send it to me when the work was complete. It arrived, exactly as I had wanted it to fit. I just finished another visit to Eva's store. Again, I was completely satisfied with the merchandise that I purchased; and had so much fun in the process. This is a gem of a store, no pun intended! Ingrid

Visited February 2013
Tacoma, Washington
7 attraction reviews
“Pearls on Moorea, French Polynesia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We very highly recommend Eva Perles. This is a high quality jewelry store. Eva has such a knowledge of the local black pearls, and is so conscientious that you can be assured of getting the best value in a pearl, and know for sure what you are getting. She is also an artist in jewelry and the settings are beautiful if that is something that interests you. They do not advertise much, but they will pick you up from your ship or from your hotel. There is absolutely no pressure, and you can learn a lot about pearls from Eva.

Visited January 2013