“Yummy” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Key West, Florida
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I thought the pizza was good, not great, however others in my party disagree. The owner was very funny and service was great. No AC inside so I would recommend your pizza to go. Not far from the Pearl resort.

Visited March 2013

New York City, New York
“Not sure what everyone else is talking about, this place is the worst restaurant I've ever been to.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I don't care how cheap it is, I would rather have eaten microwaved Ellios pizza. It was also the hottest restaurant I've ever been in, and I don't mean that in a good way. Not a single fan in there. Judging from the other reviews, I put this place near the top of the list and that was a mistake. The chef spends the whole time making cat noises, and not in a funny way either. Had we gotten toppings on our pizza I would've thought twice that he was serving us cat sausage.

Again, I'm not sure where the other reviewers are from, but as a New Yorker I was shocked that anyone could eat more than 2 bites before paying and leaving and going back to the hotel restaurant. I would rather have any type of national chain pizza, or even pizza from a sketchy 24 hour place near Penn station, or even DiGiornos than eat this pizza.

I know it's been almost a year since I've been there, but my wife and I agreed to make this our first post once we finally got around to leaving reviews. Yes, Chez Luciano might be Italian, but he wouldn't know good pizza if he was eating it in Napoli.

• Visited May 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Great Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We stopped here for lunch on a Sunday and as everyone knows who has been on Moorea, there aren't alot of restaurants open. We were not disappointed. The moorea and tuna pizza were both very good!! He appears to have calzones, spagetti, and other items available. Tiramisu is fantastic!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Zurich, Switzerland
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

The Pizza's are very good there. The owner is a bit "crazy" as he think's he is a cat and "meowws" every few minutes, but they are very friendly. You can also have take away.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Australia
“You do not want to miss this!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

After reading a review suggesting the ham and pineapple pizza, we wandered down from our hotel to try this place out. It was absolutely delicious and reasonably priced, too. One medium pizza was HUGE and me and my husband struggled to finish it between the two of us. Not quite as big as a New York Pie, but big all the same.

The owner is quite the character, I won't spoil the experience, but you'll know when you hear it!

I wanted to go back and try out his other dishes because everything that came out of the kitchen looked and smelled incredible. I had a serious case of food envy watching the people on the table next to us with the fish!!

Definitely worth a visit, also try the chocolate mousse if you can fit anything else in after the pizza!!

Visited November 2012