“So good, we've just booked to go back!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #19 of 29 Hotels in Nabq Bay
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“So good, we've just booked to go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2014

My boyfriend and I had never been to Egypt or on an all incusive holiday before, so this was a new experience for both of us (March 2014). We didn't really know what to expect but we were not disappointed!
The best thing about the holiday were the Park inn staff who made our stay so enjoyable. A special mention has to made to Elsayed Khirey who works at the Lotus bar. One of the nicest guys you could meet and the service he provides to the guests is superb. Our glasses were never empty and regardless of how busy he was, he always made time for a quick chat!
Our room was basic but cleaned every day and the towel art certainly made us smile! It was in a quiet location of the site and we experienced no problems with noise at all. The facilities are very good; numerous pools, a good range of slides, the bars and the spa (I highly recommend trying one of the massages they offer).
We found the food to be good and there was plenty of variety for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The paramount bar was a nice setting in the evening and again, the staff were attentive, polite and friendly.
The beach is only a short walk from the hotel but there is a shuttle bus that goes back and forth throughout the day. Once again, the service of the staff at the beach was excellent.
Outside the hotel, there is a range of souvenir shops, convenience stores and excursion shops. We used H.H excursions to book a horse riding trip in the desert. They were very friendly and their prices are very good. We really enjoyed the horse ride and would recommend them to anyone wishing to book an excursion of any kind during their stay.
As stated in the title of this review, we enjoyed our stay at the Park inn so much, we have booked again and will arriving on 20th September, we are counting down the days already!!
Miss Elen Davies and Mr Richard Searle

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Amr A, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this review, August 31, 2014
Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to write your review about Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh
I am sending this letter to show our gratitude towards your continued trust on Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh. My sincere appreciation of your patronage cannot be overstated. I want to assure you that we will continue to do all we can to justify your confidence in Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh.
We are looking forward to welcome you soon in Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh
Again, we are fortunate to have you donate your time on sharing your experience in our hotel.

info.sharm@rezidorparkinn.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (437)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Slough, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2014

We stayed for 2 weeks, overall I would say we had a good holiday. We had a family room which was a really good size with two bathroom and two bedrooms which could do with a little updating. The cleaner was good and my daughter loved the towel animals he made. We had one problem with a leaking toilet which they fixed within the hour of me telling them. The aqua park was great we all loved the slides and the pools and lazy river. The gardens where really well maintained, and areas around the pool kept clean the bar staff and waiters were all friendly and happy to help. The only real issue we had was the food, it was the same things day in and day out. You had a good selection so you could normally find some thing to eat and some days were better then others. Also if you asked they did try to cook you things if you were really having problems. The thing is if they could sort the food out it would be a really great place to stay. I would also say that I would have liked ice cream to been apart of the all inclusive deal at the aqua park and not just the beach. But otherwise we really enjoyed our stay. I hope the if the hotel reads these comments they take some thing from this so they can make a few small changes to make it a great place to stay.

Dear Guest,

First let me thank you for your review about Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh

I wanted to thank you for staying at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh. It’s great to welcome new guests in our Hotel, and I hope you had an enjoyable experience. We regret to hear your dining experience did not meet your expectations. We have passed on your comments and concerns to our Kitchen head chefs so they may address this situation with the team and ensure that we deliver outstanding service and presentation.
We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

2nd visits to this resort in 3 years , from 22 Aug. to 26 Aug. the hotel still lovely with its stuff from the front office to bellman . although I had a little fight with an arrogant British guest who was drunk and he got what he deserve "a swift hook " and the hotel administration investigated this matter and they make sure that it ends .
food was OK , my big family & me took 5 rooms and every body was satisfied only very hot weather in sharm sheikh during our stay was up to 45 degree
but I wish to go back again next January with my wife and my 2 teenagers

Room Tip: go away from the Bedouin tent
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Amr A, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this review, August 29, 2014
Dear Guest,

Dear Guest I would like to express my appreciation for your review about Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh
I would like to thank you for your recent visit to Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. I hope that the accommodations and service were to your liking, as complete satisfaction is our goal at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh.
We are looking forward to your next visit and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

East Yorkshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

Went back to park inn for the 5th time in 6 years with our 3 now teenage sons. Rooms really nice couldn't fault them apart from our dodgy safe which we reported several times but gave up in the end. Room cleaned lovely on a daily basis. Staff lovely met lots of our old friends, sunbeds every morning thanks to Gamel and tamar. Bar staff excellent at the pool bar thanks botros and Mohamed you made our holiday special x. Trip out snorkelling well worth a try excellent day again. Gok wan, sayeed and little Sameh in the panorama bar also looked after us. The staff at park in we're excellent and again made our holiday. The only thing that spoilt our holiday was the rude and I'll mannered guests in the restaurants it has never been as bad as this, I was very disappointed to have to be segregated to eat upstairs and have very little choice compared to other years. The food and choice is nowhere as good as previous years which was a big disappointment. No barbecues etc. The snack bar on a lunch time was a big let down as everyone pushed in, used their fingers in the food and used tongs that had been in the meat in the chips and pizza. On several occasions we gave up on lunch as there was nothing on offer as everyone queue jumped. We went to the beach instead as it was quiet. We had a lovely holiday overall and met up with lots of other friends we have met over the years, hopefully things will improve in the dining areas but not sure if we will return as many of the repeat guests have all said the same. Such a shame as park inn was our favourite holiday destination.

Room Tip: Definitely go snorkelling on the trip that the men from around the pool offer it's a great day o...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I would like to express my gratitude for taking the time to post your review about Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh
I am sending this letter to show our gratitude towards your continued trust on Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh. You have been our guest from past several years and it’s because of your continued relation that we have been a successful hotel.
In Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh, we believe that behind success of any hotel are the prestigious guests like you.
Looking forward for your next visit, and we hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

leeds
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

plenty of choice with the food( which is the main bug bear with the vast number of people ) although nearly the same food was there every night you could choose to mix n match.mahood our room cleaner was very good with the towel animals(nice touch)carnt fault bar staff ibrahim botros and the rest too many to mention.had some problems but hey it's a big hotel.overall I enjoyed my stay I would give it an 8 out of 10 only because the wife likes smaller hotels oh yea Shelley n the animation crew tried there best but temps of 120f what more can I say

• Stayed August 2014
Amr A, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this review, August 30, 2014
Dear Guest,

First let me thank you for taking the time to share your experience about Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh

I wanted to thank you for staying at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh. It’s great to welcome new guests in our Hotel, and I hope you had an enjoyable experience. Not only are we excited to have a new guest, we’re also thrilled that your stay was a pleasant one.
We are looking forward to welcome you again soon in Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh
Again, I can't thank you enough for writing this nice comment about Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

the resort is very clean, all facilities are of good condition
staff are friendly and very helpful
food is of a good quality, and menu is different everyday
I do recommend it to anyone, specially families with children

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for your patronage of Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh. You are one of my most valued customers and I want you to know how much we appreciate your stay at our hotel.
It’s always a pleasure serving you and we certainly look forward to doing that in the future. Your feedback is very important as we are constantly looking for ways to improve our quality of service.
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed. We look forward to your next stay.

Cairo, Egypt
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

I used to go to park inn sharm many years ago, and when I thought about going this year I checked in Tripadvisor to see the update however, reviews had big differences with a large negative comments , any way i went but let me thread the negative point to improve it:

1. the cleans for the room and the hotel was so bad , and i shocked to find a mouse in my room, as i stayed for a 4 star hotel under the umberalla of radission.

2. the service in the resutrant was sooo pooor, i wait about 20 min between find a table and to ask the clean the table , futhermore, i asked many time asking for plates without any fast repond,i didnt find any chef during my stay asking me for me for the quality of the food as usaul.

3. I paid for the hotel my accumadation and to use all the facilites , but the hotel create a resturant for the english people only for free and no body enter.

4. There is a new hiring staff was not regonized and treat the guest with a rude way and with sad face.

the positive points :

1. the animation team espically Miss MAHA (mini disco)
2. the reception staff was so brillant.
3.the Aqua park.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor. We will be looking into the matter immediately. We are guest oriented here at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh and we are grateful for the opportunity to solve any concerns with our service that you may have.
At Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh, we take pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. We regret to hear your dining experience did not meet your expectations. Upon thorough review of the situation, we narrowed the cause to rush hour we sometimes face when most of the guests enter the restaurant at the same time.
We appreciate the opportunity to host you and regret any issue which was judged below your anticipation. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

info.sharm@rezidorparkinn.com

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort? Share your experiences!