“July 2014” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 29 Hotels in Nabq Bay
Glasgow
“July 2014”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Back last week from park inn. My overall review is you get what you pay for. Facilities were very suited to our family trip, we loved all the pools and slides! Most of the staff were very good especially our housekeeper Mohammed and Bedir in the restaurant. The food was the major downfall of the holiday there was little variance from one day to the next so we found ourselves eating out a number of nights, but considering the price we paid for the holiday this was ok.

Stayed July 2014
samy b, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this review, September 19, 2014
Dear Guest,

Let me express my appreciation for your recent feedback regarding our hotel Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh,

It gives me great pleasure to read that you did enjoy your stay with our selves and we look forward to welcoming you to Park Inn again in the future.
However, I would like to apologise that we were not able to meet your full expectations on the mentioned issue - please be aware that here at Park Inn we do hold a wide variety of different nationalities and it is vital that we cater for everyones needs,
With that I do feel it would have been better to ask for senior management regarding any issue that was below your anticipation. Our Ext. Chef would have been delighted to learn of your feedback and would by no means have a problem with offering you a special meal for yourself and your family.

Furthermore, we do hope you will return to your 'home away from home' in the near future.
On behalf of myself and the entire Park Inn family, please accept our warmest regards.

Sincerely yours,

Samy Bindary,
Hotel Manager
samy.bindary@rezidorparkinn.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (437)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
liverpool
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

We stayed at this hotel from the 23rd june till 4th july firstly i must congratulate our cleaner Mamhood room 7612 he kept it spotless and nothing was too much trouble for this guy a gem , secondly our pool guy and waiter from the lotus bar brilliant both of them .Downside the restraunts one was really dirty (the quieter one ) the main restraunt i have never seen anything like it in my life chaotic is an understatement, kids running mayhem in the food area and no one checking them , some nights we actually walked out, when we did eat there though we were quite satisfied the food mostly was edible, the chaos could have been because our trip coincided with the start of Ramadan.The downside to our holiday an egyptian lady playing in the pool with her large family collapsed in the pool, it took an 40 minutes for an ambulance to arrive an english lad gave her cpr for over 35 minutes in 42 degrees heat ,we were all traumatised watching all the managers standing round no one knew what to do , i was so upset i kept crying after the lady was taken to the hospital one of the managers came over to me and told the lady was fine she had gone into a diabetic coma which i then relayed to other upset guests .About 45 minutes after this i saw this ladies husband and asked him how she was "she is dead " he said i was devestated for him and his whole family they had only been there 2 days.So that was my experience of the park inn lovely hotel and grounds but i for one will never go back there .

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Amr A, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Guest,

It it with great sadness that I read your comments about our hotel Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh, Please accept my sincere apologies for any distress your holiday may have caused you.

I would just like to express a few details to you regarding the unfortunate incident that happened in our complex,
The Lady did not drown in our pool, it was unfortunate a diabetic coma that had caused her to collapse, our lifeguard performed CPR on our guest for 30 minutes before a British guest intervened to try and help.
I do understand that it was a completely traumatic time for yourself and other guests who were in house at the time and again please accept my sincere apologies about the distress this incident had caused you and your partner.

I sincerely hope we do have the chance to host you again in the near future where it will be a personal promise to you that we will exceed to improve our service' in the comments you have mentioned.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to provide honest feedback about our hotel,

On behalf of myself and the entire park inn family please accept our warmest regards.

London, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Value for money, Brilliant for children, they're never bored, infact it is quite difficult to get them to leave the pools & slides. Hotel grounds are very clean & certainly inviting, whether you require a quiet pool or pool with music and activity, wave pool, lazy river, toddlers pools, it has every pool !! It also has a lovely & very warm indoor pool, which is located in the spa area with sauna & steam room, all included.

The gym could do with a bit more money spent, on the equipment. Thou it does have enough equipment to give you a moderate work out.

Pool boys, will look after you & are very friendly. I always sit down & speak with them for ages, They will put your towels out in the morning and collect them at the evening for you. They will ensure you have the sun beds, that you desire for the following day.

Only criticism I have would be the food, within the restaurant,, as it is definitely caters for other nationalities & it can be repetitous. Thou there is always something to eat, unfortunately not really my kind of food, I found it very similar to a Butlins in Sharm canteen, noisey cutlery & noisey people, maybe it required curtains/fabric to drown some sound out. So i preferred to eat in the smaller restaurant, which was still similar but with less noise & did have a fantastic table, to sit outside by the rocks, with water running down them !! I do understand It must be difficult to cater for all nationalities & to keep us all happy !!

Hey, that is the only downside, moving onto more positives, the rooms were perfect. we had two rooms with an interconnecting door, two bathrooms, large balcony overlooking the kids pool & lazy river.

Air Conditioning could not fault, we obtained a spare key card and kept it in the room all day and night & the room was like a freezer. So cold the windows misted up .......... Bottles water left daily in your room, with tea & coffee sachets. A safe to use, located in the wardrobes. lovely towel art & a clean room, so special thanks to Mahmoud Mahros.

Pizza, kebab, chips & salad served from 12:00 until late afternoon, so you haven't got to leave the your sun bed, thou you may wish to go & eat in the restaurant instead.

The beach is easy, just cross the road and take the complimentary open sided bus to end of the road & your there. On the beach, food, drink & ice cream included, play ground for children, showers & sun beds. Sea is lovely & warm plus very clear & inviting.

Evening entertainment is average, compared to other hotels I have stayed in. The normal, kids mini disco, walking on glass, Mr Sharm !! that sort of thing & some nights was a wave pool party, which was pretty good, with music & drink !

Staff are & were brilliant, a credit to Mr. Samy Bindary, they were always very polite and willing to assist. I would like to thank Ali "omlette man" & kissime? "Pizza man" Bedair, Ahmed & Yahay in restaurant, Al saed "poolbar by restuarant" always smiling & on the ball, the Pool boys, "round Mohamad" & Fathey & Hessham front desk manager. I know there were more staff to mention, the list continues. You gave us a great holiday & every one of you went out of your way for us.

I will certainly return again, because " YES I CAN !"

Room Tip: I prefer the rooms which overlook the childrens slides & pools, because air con was fab and easy...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Amr A, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your honest feedback on your stay at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh,

As a growing complex we strive on hearing customer comments so we have a better understanding for our improvements at our hotel.
It is with great pleasure that I read your positive comments and Myself and the entire park inn family are extremely happy that we were able to make your vacation an enjoyable experience,

Again I would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy day to provide us with your feedback and I would like you to know that the improvement area's you mentioned will certainly not go unnoticed.

We sincerely hope that we have the pleasure to host you once again at our hotel,
Until then please accept my warmest regards.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We spent 11 nights at this hotel and it was great. My kids enjoyed all the pools and slides. The food was a bit samey every night but was edible and freshly made. The rooms 7402 and 7403 were a nice size with a great view of the main pool and kept very clean everyday by Mohamed our cleaner on the third floor, he did a fantastic job. The Staff in the smaller restaurant were very attentive and we eat our breakfast, lunch and dinner there most of the time, we did eat out a few nights just to break up the holiday. All in all it was a fantastic holiday and you do get what you pay for.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Amr A, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Guest,

I wanted to thank you for staying at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh. It’s great to welcome new guests in our Hotel, and I hope you had an enjoyable experience. Not only were we excited to host you in our hotel, we’re also thrilled that your stay was a pleasant one.
I look forward to hosting you and satisfying all of your requirements and meeting your expectations.
It was very generous of you to take time out of your schedule to share your experience in Park Inn By Radisson Sharm El Sheikh
Please accept our warmest regards

Preston, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

me and 3 friends spent a week at park inn 6th may 2014 we asked for two rooms near each other and got interconnecting which were fabulous ,all staff made us feel very welcome and treated us really well .they had a table ready each meal for us to eat at and drinks waiting what great service . even mr sponge bob at the restaurant and all the restaurant guys were great and so was our room cleaner ,the pool and bar staff were great too gabrielle bar manager was fantastic and organised a table move for us when we couldnt see the entertainment there was so many fantastic staff from reception to restaurant, pool and bar staff .we all had a great relaxing holiday . food :there was always something for you to eat and pizza chips or chicken in the afternoon near the aqua park al in all had a great time .

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Amr A, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Dear Guest,

First let me express my gratitude for sharing your experience about Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh

This recognition of our efforts gives us a sense of pride and confidence. We will redouble our efforts in serving our guests to the best of our abilities.
Thank you so much for your recent stay at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh. It is guests like you that help keep our lights on, and we couldn't be more grateful.
Looking forward to welcome you soon in Park Inn Sharm El Sheikh

Yours Sincerely,

Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We stayed at the Park Inn for 10 nights from 23rd June, the hotel itself is very clean and apart from a few complaint's with the room to begin with, which were sorted fairly quickly there were no other issues.

The food was ok but was pretty much the same every night so we found ourselves eating out a few nights which was cheap when we did. I didn't try the salad but from what I could see from one 'guest' is it must of been good from the amount she was stuffing down her throat! Broccoli smuggler!

What really stood out were the staff around the hotel, the guy at the swim up pool bar must get a mention and the guy who is always behind the bar in the panorama bar at night also.

I was most impressive was the English girl called Jenny (aka Vicky from Geordie Shore which she loves to be called) from the animation team who would always make time to talk to people and let them know what's going on each night in sharm and a good laugh when she's taking care of the guests on nights out. Also Bob #sharmeldrake is a good laugh around the pool during the day

The broken glass and sword show in the Bedouin tent is a must see for many reasons!

For the price you pay and staff working at the hotel we had a great time and gone away with some great memories and some new aquagym dance moves, and met some really nice English guests also. Highly recommended hotel!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Amr A, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear Guest,

We highly appreciate donating the time to post your honest and open review about Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh.
We are happy to know that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel thus the areas you pointed out to be improved. The recognition of our efforts gives us a sense of pride and confidence. We will redouble our efforts in serving our guests to the best of our abilities.

We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel again where we will maintain such efforts in providing you with a wonderful holiday,

Jenny and all of the family here at Park Inn by Radisson send their sincere regards

Yours sincerely

amr.abdelsamie@rezidorparkinn.com
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

a fantastic holiday lovely people friendly and helpfull and they speak so many drifferent languages to..just be carefull of trips with reps as they donot tell u that u dont get ur money back when u are not able to make trips when u are poorly..i was poorly myself on the holiday due to me eating a spicey food as i suffer with ibs and the managers could not do enough for me ..they are so helpfull as it was my own fault for not seeing it ..i still enjoyed my holiday as nothing would put me off going back ..thanks to every one at the park inn xx

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

Dear Guest,

I’m writing to you to express how grateful we are for the nice review you posted about Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh.

We are really proud to know that our team could provide the excellent service you expected and we could make your stay a pleasant one.
We will continue our efforts to meet your requirements and expectations in the future as well. Meanwhile, your unwavering support and patronage is what gives us the power to continue our efforts.
Speaking on behalf of all the staff at Park Inn, we are looking forward to host you again at our hotel.
Again, I can't thank you enough for writing this nice comment about Park Inn Sharm El Sheikh.

Yours sincerely

amr.abdelsamie@rezidorparkinn.com

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort? Share your experiences!