“Lush Week , Amazing Animation Team, Treated Like Queens!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #17 of 29 hotels in Nabq Bay
Southend-on-Sea, England, United Kingdom
“Lush Week , Amazing Animation Team, Treated Like Queens!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Stay for a week :)
On my birthday I received a cake , letter and a fully decorated bed ! Was very overwhelmed and happy!!

First two people id like to thank are Achmed and Joseph from the diving team there, there snorkeling trip was perfect !( I recommend anyone to go snorkeling while there! ) ! And they always put a smile in my face!

Second is the animation team , they are all great but for me Tasha and Shelly made my whole holiday ! With there cheeky smiles and great chat . Whether we was having a chat about day to day life or playing water polo . They were always there to help in any way ! Also they the only people who generally didn't want no money or nothing from me ;) lol !

Two best waiters were gophran (excuse my spelling ) and mouman ! Who made sure both our drinks were always topped up!!!

On a bad note massage and spa people were very pushy , would of loved to push him in the pool ;)

Had a great birthday and thanks everyone for the laughs!

• Stayed January 2014

2,727 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (398)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Liverpool, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

This hotel is fab rooms amazing food good are room was kept prestige by a guy called Tamerbakr who coulndt do enough for us the hotel has four large pools is great for kids an a five minute walk to beach highly recommend this hotel been twice now an hope to go again next year

Room Tip: Most rooms have good views put room by the pool are fab and night noise is unheard fab
East Sussex
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

We have just come back from this Hotel in Nabq. This is the 9th different resort that we visit in Sharm and I have to say it is good.
LOCATION : It is in NABQ. This area is growing and has now a Hard Rock cafe and some other restaurants but I didnt find any typical egyptian places such as shisha tents. So for me... Naama bay and Old Sharm are a bit too far away. 30 minutes to Naama by car and 40 to the Old market in Old Sharm

BEACH :The Radisson Blue is by the beach and the Park inn is crossing the road. You can take a 10 min walk to the beach which, as always in the Red Sea will offer beautiful views and the incredible water full of fish. The jetti is also very nice.
The beach has a beach bar. It is ok. Nothing amazing...The beer is bottled beer. This is very good because in other resorts they give you 2% beer. This one is 4% alcohol. They provide snacks and salads at lunch time. Again..nothing amazing but if you are hungry you can have a burger and chips or a pizza.
We walk to the Readisson Blue area of the beach. This area is much nicer and the bar and restaurant are very nice. But we were told we are not allowd to be there as we are in Park inn. Shame...
One thing to improve will be to put music in the beach. Maybe some people likes it quiet but I personally like to have music.

ROOM : Our room was near the shisha bar. It can be noisy but we dont care. The music stops at 23:00 hours anyway. The room was ok and the bathroom was ok. The TV was flat screen and offered more channels than in other resorts. Everything was clean and up to a good standard for Sharm.

RESTAURANTS: The main restaurant is not very nice to my taste. It has no views and I feel it is small in comparisson with other hotels. It is very noisy. Has no music background and the cutlery is sometimes hard to find. However, the food is good, with plenty of variety. The wine is horrible but it is egyptian wine. I personally like the Obelisx egyptian wine the best. The red wine is vile.
The staff at the restaurant is always helpful and lovely. Egyptians are absolutelly adorable and friendly. I felt very comfortable on my own as well. They looked after me.
There are no all inclusive a la carte restaurants. In the past we have had the choice to go to at least 2 or 3 different a la carte restaurants in other resorts but not in this one. I think the financial situation in Egypt has contributed to the cutting cost in most of the resorts.

BARS: The pool bar is nice. Adele was our barman for most of our holidays. He was great! So helpful, friendly, caring, polite....We had a very relaxing time sitting by the pool drinking gin-tonic which, by the way, I recommend as the tonic is sweeps and the gin is not too bad.
The bar inside of the pool was nice too. This pool has music and the animation team are there most of the time. They were all lovely offering stretching, aqua aerobecks and stuff...Thank you Jamaica and Chipsy!
The bar where the aqua park is could do with a bit more glam...they offer snacks and salads in the pm. The pizzas are great. T
Finally... The PANORAMA bar...what can I say? Gofran (barman) is the king of the place. I cant believe how good he is! The bar is lovely. Nice atmosphere and fab terrace overlooking the pool. The music could be better though...A DJ there could be perfect. The all inclusive finishes at 23:00 hrs but it is open after for a bit too expenxive drinks. However...Gofran will make sure your drinks are worth it!

SPA: We met some lovely people in the spa. All the sale boys were great. Yussef, Asleem...etc. But Waleed in the spa is an asset. I had two facials, manicures, pedicures, massage...the best ever! Thank you so much to the people in the spa for providing such a relaxing time. Maybe the spa could have a better steam room and better changing rooms.

OVERALL: Good place to go. And not that many russians in here.

Thank you! Jimena Angel

Colchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

We came to this hotel for my partners 40th. When we arrived there was a mix up with our room that was sorted out in super quick speed. Our room 7451 was amazing had the best view of the pools, sea and mountains. (U couldn't have asked for more) amazing towel art everyday,the staff are friendly and really cannot do enough for you. The food is ok, there is something for EVERYONE! Being a fussy eater myself I found something everyday. I'm actually sitting in the lobby writing this review, taking time out of the heat. This hotel is perfect. And I will be returning no matter what. Soho sq is amazing a must visit. All in all park inn has given us an amazing stay, we really couldn't have asked for more from them. I wish I had booked longer! I really think all the negative reviews on here people should maybe look at their holiday companion rather then blaming this amazing hotel for their poor holiday experience.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

what a let down this hotel turned out to be .we chose it because it carried the famous RADISSON name what a mistake ,we had the pool supervisor ,along with his friend the room cleaner pestering us on our second day while we were trying to relax by the pool ,with them insisting my daughter accompany them to our room ,to see what a good job he had done ,whilst telling us he had two small children to support .The dinning room ,what a disgrace chipped cups and bowls ,broken chairs and flies everywhere,but worst of all my 12yr old grandsons ipod was stolen from our room on the last day of our holiday ,we reported it to the management immeadiatly .On our return to England my daughter in law was contacted by the manager offering us a complimentary holiday ,the next day we asked for a confirmation email to verify this ,to which he replied ,he only offered a complimentary room upgrade . The pool area ,well where do I start .the lazy river wasnot working all the ten days we were there ,the slide,s were only turned on at various times one went on then two were turned of on one occasion a man badly cut his foot whilst getting out of the pool ,and we watched in amazement as the pool attendant washed the blood back into the pool ,if anyone is thinking of booking this hotel then I implore you to think again

Room Tip: away from the entertainment tent
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Samy B, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort, responded to this review, February 1, 2014
Dear june f,
Many thanks for the time that you have taken to share your experiences and comments in the Trip Advisor Review following your stay at our resort.

Furthermore, you have mentioned that the service in the restaurant is poor, however no single complaints (from the restaurants) received from you until the day of your departure, which we assumed that everything went all right. In fact I have personally advised our Managers every morning meetings to take good care of you. Should your complaints have been raised to any of our Restaurant Managers during your stay, we would definitely take the necessary action to it.

We are sorry to learn that you didn’t retrieve one of your belonging from your room. This doesn’t by any mean imply that it has been stolen as you will be surprised of the number of items misplaced that we do get back.

For all what had happened from our staff, especially during your rest on swimming pool, our front office was asking you upon your departure about your stay and you never raised any issues like this. “Everything was fine, perfect, and nothing except my Ipod. And you said that you will come back in October, this is WHY? we offered the free upgrade to meet your satisfaction.”

I would like to inform you that we have taken well note of the comments seriously and would be shared and discussed to the Department Heads concerned and they will be addressed and rectified accordingly.

Again, may I take this opportunity to thank you again for staying with us?

Samy Bindary, Hotel Manager.
Samy.bindary@rezidorparkinn.com
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Well where do I start, we booked our wedding blessing here which was on the 3rd January 2014, we officially married in England as it's quite complicated to marry in egypt and we decided we would have a blessing and take all the family and treat the blessing as our wedding day, from arriving we were made to feel so welcome, we have been before and know some of the staff and they were so . helpful all the wedding arrangements were made via e mail with Mr Gerges who was an absolute star . We were all upgraded and myself and my partner were given a suite at no extra cost, The wedding day was amazing, we were sent breakfast and lunch to our rooms, the blessing took place in a gazebo at the side of the pool which was decorated with voiles and flowers. Carpets were put down chairs set out with. Lovely covers on ,the priest read a lovely service and we had a lady singing I between the priest reading, cocktails were all around for us all and the photographer took absolutely loads of photos, before we went inside we were surprised by a man playing a flute and all the hotel staff were dancing around us, we then went to the room for the evening entertainment and it was spectacular, all ican say is it was like a winter wonderland, we had a smoke machine on as we walked in and the whole room was decorated in white , there was even a chaise longe in Front of the dance floor, the room was lit up and it felt very Christmassy and winterish , we had a live singer on and a belly dancer and the animation team did a show for us,,loved the animation team they made such an effort and were so friendly, Shelly pounds, kaz Leigh , chipsy Kelly maxwell, Jamaica all the staff were great, I cannot compliment the hotel enough they far exceeded our excpectations and the whole day ran like clockwork. Thanks also to Mr Samy the hotel manager who oversaw everything and made us feel so welcome, I would definetly go back to this hotel, the staff make such an effort with every one , the rooms are big and clean the food is good, only thing we weren't over keen on was the spirits but we know they not the sAme as the uk and we know to take some with us from duty free, position of the hotel is great there are supermarket and shops either side of hotel and beach is just over road through a hotel and a few min walk and it's sister hotel top ark inn so you can use,there,bar on the beach for free. All I can say is I had an amazing day and have some great memories.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Wigan, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Visited Jan 2014 just for a week.
We were greeted warmly right from the start, firstly by the meet and greet from the coach, then to the reception staff, then the bell boy, this just carried on for the whole week.
The room was lovely, very clean and looked out over an unused dolphin fountain. (this was my only let down, wish it had been on and lit). I am sure as the resort got busier then this would be on. Lovely towel sculptures each day.
Food - Lovely... Always a great choice, and even the fussiest would find something at each sitting. Varied each day. Breakfast porridge to be recommended. All hot food is covered and cold food refrigerated. Obvious use of bottled water in the bars and restaurant.
Bar - We mainly used the upstairs bar in the evenings, due to January and the temp dropping and becoming chilly. We never had an empty glass in front of us. The beer isn't very strong at all, but the spirits are plentiful. They don't taste quite right though, i ended up drinking white rum and not my usual vodka, but hey ho, it was nice. The pool bars were as attentive too.
The beach towel loan system is 2nd to non. You can exchange all day, never having to take a wet towel up with you, just the card to claim your clean one in the morning.
Entertainment - We travelled as a couple in our 40s, we were happy with the music in the bar and the odd night of karaoke. The entertainment staff however do run a kids club and follow that with a show each night, we didn't really take much advantage of this, so don't want to comment about something I don't know.
Other - We had a problem with our shower head. They changed the whole head before we came back in for the evening on the day we reported it! I was bitten badly by mosquito's and the staff bent over backwards to get me some cream to treat the wounds. My partners celebrated his birthday whilst we were away, the staff were amazing! We had zulu warriors dancing and a lovely cake. Quite a shock really how far they went to make a fuss.
Would we go back? YES PLEASE

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Sharm El Sheikh Resort? Share your experiences!