Room fine and much bigger than they look on the web site. Food does become a bit boring, but there is normally something to eat everyday. Staff all work very hard with long hours. Drinks at the pool bar all seem to taste the same!
Outside the hotel is a bit hit and miss. The locals do try to get you into their shops, but a quick La Shack Ran (No thank you) worked every time for us.
Our only downside is that the hotel is fast becoming a favourite for the Russian community. We were told by somebody leaving before us that the staff do prefer then to the Brits, and this can be seen when at the bar, reception etc. If you have come accross this community before then I'm sure that you are aware of their habits!
Would we go back - No.
- Also Known As:
- Laguna Vista Garden Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Laguna Vista Garden Hotel
- Hotel Laguna Vista Garden
- Laguna Vista Garden Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Laguna Vista Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.