First time at this hotel in Sharm, have stayed at the holiday village previously. On a smaller scale, but we had a brill time. We are a bit old for the on site slides etc, but brilliant for kids, and it did seem to keep the main pool for adults and smaller children. Plenty of sun beds, and guests did appear to keep to the 8am rule before placing towels down. You do get sun bed towels everyday which is not mentioned in brochure, plus bottled water and tea /coffee replenishment everyday. Staff very friendly although the on site spa people were a little hard sell. Choice of food and drink good, and American a la cart restaurant made a nice change for evening buffet restaurant. Beware of the mosquito's! So many people badly bitten, make sure you use repellant at all time (we went first week of May) my birthday cards prompted a cake from hotel, which was a lovely touch. Would recommend and would love to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay