We booked via Thomson in March following research on trip advisor amazing hotel! We took our 4 year old there were loads of pools but the wave pool was the only pool really warm enough to be in for long time. Lazy river was lovely and relaxing.
The room 3214 was huge and stunning which although a walk away from the restaurant or pool meant we had quiet evenings if we wanted - Apart from the adjoining door which isn't soundproof and our neighbours who moved in on our last night were so noisy and very rude the hotel staff did assist in sorting out the noise eventually. The cleaners are fantastic and made us amazing crocodiles/flowers from the towels which my son loved. The restaurant has everything and more for even the fussiest eater the quality is amazing and the kids options are great too. The all inclusive unlimited squash is too strong (think Sunny D) but we always topped up with water. Nearby to the hotel there's a Starbucks, TGIs and stunning food at the Hard Rock Cafe well worth a walk for a change but avoid the camel men/hassle market men. The beach is a 10 min walk over the road but you cant use their facilities etc so take water etc with you. The kids club had a film on every night from 7ish followed by a kids disco which our boy loved. The entertainment team are very good and dedicated. They were building a Creche too which will be great when the weather gets hotter. All in all an amazing hotel with great staff well done you have set a very high standard for others to follow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay