We stayed here for 7 nights from the 01/11/13 2 adults 1 child (12) the hotel & the staff were amazing they really were!! We arrived around 21.30 on the Friday, check in was a breeze, our bags were taken to the room & we were all shown to the restaurant...we stayed all inclusive, with regards to food there was always something for everyone! Food was nice breakfast/lunch/dinner & the b-b-q which was on everyday we were there, outside the main restaurant, + 2 more bars serving pizza, sandwiches, burgers + ice cream & drinks on request 3 outside bars in the resort during the day...the hotel & resort felt really personal & very friendly, awesome for the kids & the adults! The water park.... this in my opinion was pretty awesome, it kept us entertained!!! From the flowrider to the boomerango, space bowl, inner tube, wizard Matt racers & the free fall slide, they all were awesome!!!
Flowrider has to be the best, once you get the technique it's so addictive!! There's a wave pool & a big kids area for the younger ones so they won't get bored + a big main pool & then there's the lazy river which runs round the resort...most of our time was spent on flowrider & the slides, "boomerango" was lush, a big big hello to Amir who is one of the lifeguards & who was brave enough to ride boomerango with me, I'm 31 :) unfortunately Mahmoud the supervisor chickened out...maybe next year :) & hello to Walleed hotel manager very nice guy!! All the staff were amazing, then there's our main man Wael, who always made our room look like a show room with towel art on the bed, swans, elephants, crocodiles all sorts! A top guy he is!! The weather was amazing 1st week of November it was 35 on the Wednesday :) there's so much to see & do in sharm el sheikh & were going back next year to this hotel... we went on 3 excursions, go-carting, soho square & the ultimate dessert experience booked through Thomson, all were amazing but the same excursions are available cheaper...I could go on for ages about our experience of Egypt & the coral sea aqua club resort, top marks & worth 5 stars & there's also a spa & beauty treatment + gym available within the resort so it's all good!! If your looking for somewhere in Nabq bay we highly recommend Coral sea aqua club resort & we went with Thomson...you also wanna check out Ibrahim, a top guy within the hotel resort selling top quality perfumes, natural beauty products & massage oils...I could go on & on, the Asian restaurant was a bit of a let down! But I can't really fault this hotel or staff everyone no matter what there roll within the resort were so friendly, hence we're going back...awesome awesome awesome thank you :)
The only thing I would say, if you book a swim up room as we did request 1 on the sunny side...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay