Me and the wife stayed for a week in june for her birthday and we booked a swim up room on the sunny side absolutely brilliant well worth the money , cleaner was great could not do enough for us and the towl art was brilliant especially for my wifes birthday .food was quite good enjoyed both the american and Asian restaurants service in all the restaurants and bars where great and a special mention for mohamed always made sure we where looked after .
All the rides where good but the flow rider and the boomerang where our favorite (considering I'm 49 and the wife is 46) we both had a go more than once met some great people on our stay only downside is accurately outside loads of hassle but decent bars vivas, st george, three crowns and bar one
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay