Check in was a bit slow as one porter was allocated to take 6 families to their rooms which took over an hour. The rest of the holiday was superb. Stand up to the pool attendants who say there are no beds, they are haggling continuously for cash! Evening entertainment was low key and drinks were weak. Happy to survive the week with no stomach problems and the food was good. Had a swim up room which was nice. Would go again and recommend. Expect to be hassled if you venture out which is not pleasant. Spoils Egypt for me but some may enjoy the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay