I recently stayed at the Coral Sea Splash resort. I have to give a report on this place and it is purely factual.
Good points: Food was always decent and snacks were good.
Staffs were very polite and friendly and not letch like other places we have been to in Sharm.
Good rooms nice and spacious and good film channels to choose from.
American diner restaurant was lovely and couldn’t knock it for free meal
Lazy river, flow rider and water slides were all good.
Bad points: now I think we were just unlucky as we arrived and they were changing it to a thomson family hotel so it was packed full of kids and I mean packed and this was during school term so no chance of a quiet relaxing time around the pool. The pool activates were shocking as they would play water polo around a small sized pool (compared to where I have stayed previously) and as everyone was crammed round the pool people were getting smacked in the face by the ball while sunbathing and this went on all day as they never removed the goals!
The hotel entertainment was terrible some of the worst I have seen, we were in bed by 11 most evening as that bored.
Restaurant was over crowded most mornings
Some of the cliental there left a little to be desired as there were mums asking their 5 year old kids to get them a pina colada at 1 in the afternoon!
If you are on the construction side of the hotel you will be woken up by dogs barking as loads of them in the unmanned construction site. Also if you are clos to the lifts like we were you will hear them beeping and they are loud no need for them to beep as woke us up on numerous occasions.
This place was not the classy place I have been in Egypt but you get what you pay for, cheap and cheerful, also there is a huge building site next door that we got to look at every time we exited our room and there was no work happening but that will commence at some point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the dynamic pulse the moment you walk into the Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort. It is home to the most prestigious aqua park resort in the fashionable Nabq area on the Red Sea. The aqua park entertains guests with: Boomerang and the Speed/Bowl slides. On top of that, you can race down the multi-laner or go for something calmer like the lazy river. But the real big boy has to be the flowrider ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sea Splash Hotel Nabq Bay
- Coral Sea Aqua Club Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay