“Falcon are AWESOME!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 19 things to do in Nabq Bay
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: British & Egyptian Management & Team! An established company with a great reputation for our very competitive prices, honesty, integrity, advice and friendly personal service.Our package is not solely about price, but safety, standards and experience. We want you to have the best possible time, but will not risk your safety to be the cheapest price.Meeting us as customers, but leaving as very good friends!
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Falcon are AWESOME!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I contacted Kirsty before we left to holiday in Sharm based on the reviews that I have read on here! We were absolutely blown away by the level of customer service we received even before we had booked! Kirsty was brilliant with us, she picked us up from our hotel and took us to her office where we booked the trips!

We booked the buggies in the desert and the glass bottom boat. Firstly the buggies are an amazing experience, we all loved them! Myself and my 15 year old son were in one and my husband and my year old in the other! We had a ball!! Our guides that day were brilliant always going out of their way to ensure that we were fine and our 3 year old was well. Ali and the other guide (I am sorry I forget his name) were amazing, words can not describe how well they looked after us. I am sure they meet lots of people but never once did we feel like this was there job. They always went above and beyond but more importantly they were lovely people with good hearts! My 3 year old doesn't take well to new people but he loved all the guys on this trip! We bought the DVD at the end of this trip and I am so thankful we did, to have it captured on tape is a brilliant keepsake!

The glass bottom boat was brilliant especially for me as I am afraid of the sea, we were met by out driver then we picked picked up Mody!! Haha Mody was a laugh and really put me at ease when I discovered we needed to go on a speed boat to get to the glass bottom boat! Mody is a really lovely guy who was a real pleasure to meet and talk with! he went out of his way to ensure that we were having a great time, which we did!

Falcon adventure certainly knew how to give us the best time, we would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to book excursions!! They are easy on the pocket and an absolute pleasure to deal with!

Well done to all at Falcon and thank you for helping us make great memories :)

• Polish first
Tonbridge, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We've just got back from 2 weeks holiday in Sharm, we stayed in the Holiday Village Hotel. We visited Falcon after it was recommended 2 us by my brother n family n am so glad we did, they r fantastic. We did quad biking (twice as it was so good!!), star gazing n shopping at Soho Square, all of the trips were brilliantly organised, cheap n 100% safe. All the guys at Falcon r brilliant, they r friendly, brilliant with the kids n nothing is 2 much trouble, we booked all our excursions through Maximus n he is fantastic. Definitely, definitely, definitely recommend!!!!

Visited August 2013
“Sand buggies and speed boat!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

We had a great time doing sand biggie with falcon! This company are one of the best in sharm!!! The staff are so friendly and will go out there way to make sure you have a great time from Ashley and maximas in the shop to the guys at the falcon quad centre. We went out on the speed boat with Tito who was very fun and informed us about Tiran island and we were lucky to see dolphins, a sea turtle, and a sting ray! Thanks again David and Rachael!!!

Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
“Great experience and soo much cheaper than hotel excursions! ;)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

My girlfriend and I recently got back from our holiday to Sharm and stayed in the Holiday Village Hotel. We visited Falcon Adventures which is located right next to the hotel, opposite Mcdonalds and KFC. We went after checking out the reviews on this sight and we were so happy we did!
They are great guys and really looked after us! We did the Quad biking which was awesome and Starlight excursion which was incredible too, especially if you are interested in stargazing. The excursions were about 40% cheaper than First choice offered and these guys really do care about you because they rely on word of mouth and good reviews! We were looked after by Maximus who was a good laugh and always made an effort to speak to us even after we had the excursions and were just walking by.
Do not book up in the hotels as you will be simply throwing money away!! :)

Visited September 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“awsome quad bike experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

just back from egypt on the 11th of september stayed at the holiday village with my girlfriend hur mum and hur brother and falcon was just along the street booked the quad biking the and we went the next day as a group of 10 abso loved it then booked it again for out second last day but this time i booked it private for my and my girlfriends brother and our guide was ZIZZO this guy made my holiday can honestly take my hat off to this guy so polite so funny exellent knowlage of the desert made it a totally great experiance would have liked to have gave zizzo a massive tip but spent my last on booking the private lesson haha all the staff were so friendly kind and helpfull not like the rest of sharm there was just no hassel with falcon,i dont uselly post on trip at avisor but ZIZZO is the man has very little english but knows everything you are saying and again thanks to zizzo and all the staff and chris she was a starr aswel forgot to mention hur haha .

Visited September 2013