We have just returned from The Cleopatra Luxury Resort Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh yesterday, and I cannot praise it highly enough. On arrival we were offered a drink during check in, and then advised to go straight to The Market Restaurant as food service finished in ten minutes. We did not expect food due to our late arrival which was a pleasant surprise. The food and standard of service is excellent with an abundant choice of buffet styles, from Pasta to Salads and traditional Egyptian, if you fancy being adventurous. On return to reception the staff had upgraded us to room 1110 a Luxury Suit which to me is one of the best in the complex. Both Muhammad at Central Park Pool Bar and in Pilli Pilli Pub, deserve special mention for their attentive service and friendliness. The Entertainment team at the top pool always have something happening, but if you don’t want that kind of atmosphere it is quiet and relaxed at the infinity pool. The Beach Grill is a great place to chill out at lunch time and have a burger and beer or a coffee, while watching the ships go by on their way to the canal. We are in the food and drink industry and have travelled the USA, Caribbean and stay frequently in The Canaries so have an idea of standards in hotels. I was dubious of going to Egypt as I had heard differing reports, but now instead of Gran Canaria in November we are going back to Egypt and this fantastic hotel. One word of warning The Airport can be very slow to process and intimidating but a small price to pay for a really enjoyable vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh is located in the Sinai Peninsula in the splendid isolation of Nabq Bay along the shores of the Red Sea with a water front private beach. The Resort offers one of a kind ambiance and style by reflecting the location, culture and history. The Resort combines the tradition of its host community with exceptional Service & Cuisine a luxury product with attention to detail. This distinction elevates Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh into the upper echelon of a five star hotel destination for sophisticated travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cleopatra Luxury Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cleopatra Luxury Resort Collection Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay